this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd dvd..

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd d

...and i have to tell you. the girls in the late 70's....way hotter. they probably had giant muffs but thats not the point. i think what im trying to say is stop wearing so much makeup and those stupid ass giant sun glasses. girls should look like girls. not someone id like to fuck when ive done too much coke.

....so.....anyway.....even though lynyrd skynyrd were rednecks the were pretty fucking amazing. im not saying you have to like them but you should definitely appreciate them.

ps - when i get drunk i play freebird on guitar hero like its my job. its kind of a buzzkill for everyone else waiting their turn but whatev.

LOL at the whole thing.

Re: this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd d

Women have pubic hair. Get over it. its pretty silly to need your female to be modified and touched up in order to be attractive. A girl who is 20+ should not have the vagina of a 7 year old. thats just my opinion though. even though I am right.

like those chicks from dazed and confused...damn they were fine...or that one brunnete chick from that 70's show..and skynard is greatest representation of were im from..FLORIDA...freebird is also the greatest rock song ever..try to find a song with more heart soul and passion in it...