this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd dvd..

boogie hands

...and i have to tell you. the girls in the late 70's....way hotter. they probably had giant muffs but thats not the point. i think what im trying to say is stop wearing so much makeup and those stupid ass giant sun glasses. girls should look like girls. not someone id like to fuck when ive done too much coke.

....so.....anyway.....even though lynyrd skynyrd were rednecks the were pretty fucking amazing. im not saying you have to like them but you should definitely appreciate them.

ps - when i get drunk i play freebird on guitar hero like its my job. its kind of a buzzkill for everyone else waiting their turn but whatev.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd d

yes but still.. there are just too many girls trying to be so many things.. im glad my girl chose one thing and stuck. cause i would be on her ass if she tried to go from some wardrobe change and shit

Re: this i going to be weird, i know, but im sitting here watching a lynyrd skynyrd d

My man Alex Rios is killing in the Home Run Derby.

Yeah, some 70's white girls are nice. So is the 60's girls.

sharon_tate-002.jpg

HE_ValleyOfTheDolls.jpg

When I was in junior high, there were a lot of girls who did the kinda sorta 70's woman chic. It was alright, but fuck it, let's do something original, like that freaky hotty in the myspace thread.

And Lynard Skynard...you can't not like them. Whisky Rock n Roller..

You know what's weird I was just noticing this recently too, some of the chicks from the 70's were banging way harder back then

They looked like women, hot women, hot women who you want to fuck hard

yes but still.. there are just too many girls trying to be so many things.. im glad my girl chose one thing and stuck. cause i would be on her ass if she tried to go from some wardrobe change and shit

amen.

the average woman's ass seemed to be a bit...i dunno, "longer"? maybe its the pants, but i swear the typical ass has shrunken in height.

ive noticed that too.. but i think its just the clothes..

cause back then chicks used to wear their pants way above their waist that made the " sag Look" come out..

nowadays girls got all these low rise and below the waist jeans i think its just an effect

When I was in women's prision, we had a small PA system.

I would have to make announcements on it.

Tell the ladies what to do and such.

Not the point, so we had this PA.

And a box of tapes.

On Saturday mornings, we were allowed to listen to the tapes for a few hours.

One tape was Lynard Skynard.

Free bird.

By the end of the song, all the womens were waving their arms to the sky, swerving back and forth, and crying.

And singing along.

It was all so surreal.

Free Bird makes women in lock down situations boo hoo.