The Pen Freestyles Thread...

Q666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcmurder

no offense newkon but how the fuck does that fit the thread

dusetwoit doesnt matter if it does

just look at it

although it looks like theres some ballpoint in there

Mcmurderuhm it does matter.. cuz he posted that piece in more than jus this thread boy. ballpoint thread here, not full color uber piece thread :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know did I read the thread wrong. I mean Q666 made it and hmmmm... This is what he said it was about. Refer to page one post one:lol:

Q666

The title says it all.

just simple pen freestyled joints n shit. i know theres some fire sittin around this place for these

and i figured shit man that shit deserves a thread.

Post em up!!!

And for the record the last one posted was done before this thread started... That means I couldn't go backwards and do this huh? Proof in the pudding.

This was actually done for an art show, no time for pencils there. Time is everything. Enjoy

2.jpg

1.jpg

If you need I got tons of action shots of the straight pen action.

its funny how people are so quick to disbelieve that something was freestyled in pen only

nice work newk, i admit that i would have though those were done in pencil first also, but, props!

nice stuff to everyone. here is some more...

i grabbed this beautiful piece of cardboard out of thew trash at the train station...

890077792_c65fad4def.jpg?v=0

and i banged this one out while waiting in the juror pool... I was waiting for them to either call me so i can get it over with or just send us home. there were all kinds of people there. some had crossword puzzles, old ladies crocheting, people reading books and there i was basically with my prick in my hands when i noticed some pens and some paper in the clerks printer tray... hehe. needless to say they didn't pick me :( :)

890077776_8c4b4ce98f.jpg?v=0

^ GOTS for "gots juror duty and man does it suck!"

Archived