Hard time expressing yourself???

Boring Bastard

I was just wondering if I'm the only one out there that has an extremely hard time trying to be civil when I'm upset about something? I just have the hardest time.......... Is it easy for you guys to sit and chit chat for hours on end about all the small shit that your girl or your friends do that just grates your nerves? I can't be very patient it seems and I'm just wondering if anyone else has any advice for "MR. having a hard time being patient and emotional when I'm really just a pissed off young fellow with a short attention span!"

Any feedback?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

im just calm and i let it all build up until i all of a sudden i just let it out in one short burst....

"fuck you....do it yourself"

and that usually takes care of it.....

Yeah yeah that's me.............

Calm calm calm calm calm Mike Tyson with blood on his face and a piece of ear hanging out of his mouth!!!:confused:

thats what's so great about painting (and skating)....its a great release. take out all your frustrations on the wall, train, canvas, skateboard...whatever. who cares if its pretty or not....its for you...its your way to let out all that frustration.

well, those are my outlets anyways.......plus beer, lots and lots of beer.

Guest mothrasmomma

guilt. if you can get someone with guilt you got em for good. fuck gettin mad. fuck breakin shit. let them feel shitty about it, let them sweat it. just sit back and act the part that you the one hurtin, and when they start feelin it. drop the bomb and start breakin shit with em.

Originally posted by Handjob

Step one:Drink an amazing amount of beer

Step two: start punchin'

That's how it's going down when I get there............

Me and you fighting in the streets..........

We'll be losing teeth and laughing about it........

I'll take your superchrome and beat you in the head with it!!!:dazed:

YO THEY KILLED KILLER B!

then when you guys knock the fuck out of each other..ill be the one..taking liberty to your wallets..I have great control of my anger..Im one of those people..who leave a situation then think of all the things I could have said..and get even more pissed but after the situation happened..

Guest snafuno

Ok..what did I do now???? is this about that thing at work????

when I get mad I always listen to "Kiss the girl" from the Little mermaid soundtrack!!!! I love you man!:D :D :D

Yeah. I know what you "mean" Boring...sometimes I want to turn into Micheal Douglas in "Falling Down"...I'm sure I need some anger management classes...I get super pissed at the slightest thing..but you already knew that...I try to live life one day at a time..that's what works out best for me.

Archived