Food Stamps questions here.(u.s.a)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get a fuckin' job

you're young I assume you have the use of all your limbs

costs nothing to email resume's to employers while you're at the public library instead of going on here!

unless you've been sending out your resume and are doign this for a break then i take it all back.

seriously even working as a ditchdigger is better than mooching off welfare although i don't know what minimum wage is.....

yeah....i remember my moms was struggling for a while.. ..she had one of those cards...i dont know why but i always felt ashamed..i think its cause it made me feel poor..i was only 18 and had a lame ass job at a fucked up resturaunt.

i just kept $100 out the check and gave the rest to her...

then she got her shit together cause i would bitch at her about procrastinating..

now shes a nurse...lol

The IOU has done the food stamps... It sucks...

Bob.. Act desperate and let them know you intend to get work ASAP.. If you don't already have a job... If you're in California be prepared to go to some job training of sorts..

Thankfully just as the stamps and shit kicked in.. I got a job and got my life together.. Bad times.. Best of luck...

True story..

trust me i know kinda what a hard life is like

i was strung out on drugs.. my ex-girl would support me like 100 percent.

like the clothes on my back to the drugs that i did...

her parents were like 80 years old and she was adopted..she had a atm card. so she would pull out like 60-80 dollars a day and get pretty fucked up...

i would just give my mom my money except for a 100 bucks a week and just spend that on my fucked up addiction..

it sounds like i had it made but the stress that i went through for no reason. just cause i was on drugs it fucked me up...

now i look back and realize i was a fucking idiot.. i couldnt believe that i graduated high school.. but i realize the only reason i went is cause i was awake when the bus came so i would just go get on it...ive always been pretty inteligent more than enough to pass classes in school.i would show up like like one day out of two weeks and take a test and get an "A"

the teachers always asked me what the fuck are u doing not coming to school?

i was like "pshh" then step aside and bounce..the only reason i went to school is to chill with my friends...

but after all this bullshit i slapped myself in the face and fucking moved to my grandparents to go to college.. and they payed for that shit..they let me in cause i told them i had money and they like my SAT's...im still going to school (not right now tho)and my grandparetns are still paying..

im just ucking hahahaha now thinking about ...

i feel wierd telling this to a bunch of strangers but your opinions are aprreciated good or bad