Food Stamps questions here.(u.s.a)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Gee didnt see that one coming..."zing" But seriously your presumtious tendencys could end up being your ultimate downfall in this thing called life the board game!!!!!!Yeah!!

yeah.. you're so right

how could i possibly assume that you are just some lazy fuck who wants to mooch off of people like me when you come on here and ask for instructions on how to fabricate a background so that you can receive food stamps.

my bad pimpin

my bad

yeah.. you're so right

how could i possibly assume that you are just some lazy fuck who wants to mooch off of people like me when you come on here and ask for instructions on how to fabricate a background so that you can receive food stamps.

my bad pimpin

my bad

Its defined presumtion by the fact i never said that i didnt have a job you were prejudice by definition. Nor did i say it was something i was doing. Its not fabricating a background dummy, i stay on different peoples couches.When did i ask instructions on fabricating a background, i asked on the chances of eligibility pertaining to how you choose to aplly.

there shouldnt be a choice in there.

you are either eligible or you aren't.

that, sir, is the bases of my presumption

*oh, and it's spelled 'APPLY'..........dummy

That spelling thing wasnt even directed at you, that was ajoke, I know I spelled Apply wrong becuase i can see in written on your forehead from you place nesstled atop your high horse