Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIVERWURST*

Scooter Libby

I know this should be in Crossfire but come on now. Is this not ridiculous?

The CIA asks for an investigation after one of its agents is identified in the New York Times. The article is a response to Ambassador Joe Wilson proving the reasons for the war in Iraq were obvious lies.

Libby, who is one of the main figures in the proposed crime, lies under oath hindering the investigation. This would be a subjective claim but...

He is tried because of the obviousness of his lies and found guilty of perjury in the same courts you or I would be. Guilty. No other charges are brought because of insufficient evidence.

Having never spent a day in prison, almost done with his appeals (having been denied many times) his sentence is commuted by the person whom he indirectly protected - George W Bush.

He is a millionaire, so even if he is loses all appeals, all he will be left with is a fine of $250,000 he can afford easily. A fine made even more affordable due to the millions of Republican donations to his defense fund.

I don't get it, why is this so easy for them? I gave up a long time ago, but sometimes I can't help it...

you know....

this should be in crossfire.

lol....j/k man.

croooossssfire i didnt even read it

jokes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now