touching me, touching you

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus christ like at a house party and the barbie girl song comes on.. and you think you are in a house with a bunch of mature older people but it never seems to fail.. every single female and some of the guys start singing and dancing to it..

Dude come here and buy me a half gallon of beer.

Which do you want they brew it down the street from my house...both amazing...

about_tenpen.jpg“Ten Penny Ale,” our flagship brew is a smooth, amber-hued mellow version of a Scottish Ale.* (5.5% ABV). It’s a good “session ale” and was awarded “Hartford’s Best Microbrew” for 2005 and 2006 by The Hartford Advocate’s Readers Poll. This beer is available year-round at your local bar or favorite beer store.

Why “Ten Penny?” My grandfather used to say “You can get a good beer for a nickel, but a really good beer will cost you ten pennies!” (Motto: Work hard, drink well… Ten Penny Ale!)

about_dirtypen.jpgOur popular “Dirty Penny Ale” (5.7% ABV) is a hearty, but never heavy “black’n’tan” style* which is mixture of 60% Ten Penny/40% our own signature stout. This beer is also available year-round at your local bar or favorite beer store.

(Motto: Dirty Penny Ale …Polish One Off!)

Does this have anything to do with the Best Of Neil Diamond getting upped this afternoon?

sort of. i already had it on my computer, but seeing it reminded me i have it and i decided it was time to go through the catalog of the man the myth the diamond again.