new blackbook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by j3di:

fuck all the hatin on jetz, he's single handedly holden it down for albany and is in no way tryin to byte anyone...bump for oreo.

j3di~gotta stick up for the fam~

Its the truth.

Guest JETwatp

blah blah blah not the real jet yadda yadda yadda never claimed to be...buy your broke ass a new keyboard.to much time online go paint computerthug.

those are unusual, and i think you wasted some space with all those Chickens, i like them but i dont see the point to drawing all of them everywhere on the page like you did. Whatever though, its your book not mine and i feel that if thats what it takes to get better or to get your style down/hone your skills, then by all means draw chickens on everything.

-noise.kwc.2k1

------------------

with no noise there is no life

Originally posted by noise:

those are unusual, and i think you wasted some space with all those Chickens, i like them but i dont see the point to drawing all of them everywhere on the page like you did.

silly. i didnt draw them, the girl who draws the chickens drew them. i dont write in that book, its strictly for the graf heads i meet. i dont question other peoples steez, i just try to appreciate it. unusual maybe, but i find that incredibly refreshing.

------------------

sick.

skay.

:sbc::watp::dab:

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

hmm who does the spilled coffee?

or do they just call themselves "spilled coffee?"

chickens

yes

yea, when i met him and we ended up talking about graf, he described it as "i draw like this cup of coffee spilled over." i think thats sort of the appeal and intrigue of it. no identity attached. funny though cuz i knew exactly what he was talking about, he gets up around these parts. much love to the spilled coffee guy.

------------------

sick.

skay.

Originally posted by 6000:

yea, when i met him and we ended up talking about graf, he described it as "i draw like this cup of coffee spilled over." i think thats sort of the appeal and intrigue of it. no identity attached. funny though cuz i knew exactly what he was talking about, he gets up around these parts. much love to the spilled coffee guy.

thats awsome

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by touched by a priest:

damn, you'll admit to that?-you dont know me, but you saw me a month or so ago in the yard, with some other doods... signed 6-4 270 lbs... i was the big shook fag that wou/dnt /ook you in the eyes and im sti// scared to te// you what i write

haha yo one day in this fr8 yard me and my boy edge wa/ked by these suckas that were "just taking f/icks" not even bombing and they /ike cant get it out of their head that they saw us ...anyway im not scared of them /ike their scared of me..

JET...mass

haha were a/ways 10 steps ahead of you mutha fucka if i see you in MY yard again i// fuk you up fat boy we'// jump you if your that big ....fat kids cry a /ot especia//y when their b/eeding.....damn im g/ad i dont weigh 300 pounds dood...this kid is my secret admirer he wont say what he writes, too shook

Originally posted by You Are a Toy:

you shittin me?...that kid has all sorts of different styles...granted he's got 37 versions of the same piece at the "frame-town" trestle, but still, he's wicked diverse.

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.................ha.

im g/ad your on my dik you anonymous no name

sorry i got no c/ue who you are but thanks for coming down to framingham maybe if i see you there you'// /eave in a bodybag....

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

that kid jets amf/hod is boring as shit

he does the same thing every time and he suks

You must be fuckin' original as hell to talk shit on somone like JetsAMF...

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

Guest Pilau Hands

"he described it as "i draw like this cup of coffee spilled over." i think thats sort of the appeal and intrigue of it. no identity attached."

that's awesome dude, i've often thought about what it'd be like to see some art up and no one had signed it...you're naturally drawn to want to know who did it, and somehow you identify with that person. when they don't have a face though, you focus more on the art than the artist. it's a really selfless act to me. i'd like to meet that guy. at first i only saw it up in marker form, but i've been seeing it painted now as well. good looking out

peace

werd, in albany we started seeing these real weird clothespin looking things...sooner or later they were all over the place...then he started piecing and doing bigger shit and getting up more and more...finally JETZ met him and he explained that the little clothespins are acually little animals and there was this whole story to go along woth them...he had no tag name and really had no tie with graffitti at all execpt for the fact that he paints on illegal walls and usually uses spray paint...this kid is like a l;egend around here,...mad props to anonomys(sp?) graff...

and frame town...its good to see when graffitti can turn into a violent macho bullshit parade...calm the fuck down.

love,

j3di

------------------

~~<{(j3di)}>~~W

~~<{(jetz)}>~~A

~~<{(6k)}>~~T

~~<{(hasp)}>~~P

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

haha yo one day in this fr8 yard me and my boy edge wa/ked by these suckas that were "just taking f/icks" not even bombing and they /ike cant get it out of their head that they saw us ...anyway im not scared of them /ike their scared of me..

JET...mass

haha were a/ways 10 steps ahead of you mutha fucka if i see you in MY yard again i// fuk you up fat boy we'// jump you if your that big ....fat kids cry a /ot especia//y when their b/eeding.....damn im g/ad i dont weigh 300 pounds dood...this kid is my secret admirer he wont say what he writes, too shook

i drank your juice box.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Diabolical:

none of this really gets me goin or hits my switches, guess its a cali thing.....

whats a cali thing?

------------------

sick.

skay.

Archived