Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

Joe Rogan on DMT

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Indeed, this thread won't last long but it's pretty interesting stuff, though its implications are relatively upsetting.

heard this before. It is alright.

I am not really so big on the DMT tip. I'd rather figure shit out with a little bit of introspection and some viddles.

yeah i mean i have no qualms against people who do. i am just sayin for myself. I think about enough intense shit on my own. dont always need to throw in things to make me go crazy.

yeah i mean i have no qualms against people who do. i am just sayin for myself. I think about enough intense shit on my own. dont always need to throw in things to make me go crazy.

to each his own. entheogens are worth exploring at least once in your life.

especially the plants.

ive done my fair share of shrooms, and i may take a trip down lucy's lane. but i dont think i have much use anymore for strong hallucinogens. I am most certainly finished with shrooms.

ive done my fair share of shrooms, and i may take a trip down lucy's lane. but i dont think i have much use anymore for strong hallucinogens. I am most certainly finished with shrooms.

coyote spirit....(mushrooms).

they are tools, crooked. only tools. if you use a hammer to squash a fly on your hand, you will pay the consequences for misuse. same with entheogens.

yeah the strongest shit i ve ever had was shrooms and they were sooo goddamn crazy and intense i cant even begin to imagine doing this shit, although five minutes would probably be fine its when youre tripping for two hours that you start tweaking out.

All that stuff the dude had to say was pretty interesting i'm glad ive never seen him on 'fear factor' or whatever caus id probably automatically discount whatever he had to say because i recognised him as some douche from tv

DMT is like dying for 1,000 years. that five minutes is literally all of eternity.

it felels that way, anyhow.

rogan makes fun of the fact he's on fear factor. i've heard him call it "fuck factor" because of all the hot bishes they have on there.

if you want to talk to him, joerogan.net

he's a nerd.

i remember first hearing this audio clip after the whole carlos menstealia thing and i remember thinking to myslef...."damn.....joe rogan is a druggie"

Tools indeed. Thus me sayin I don't have much use at this point. I get enough of a mind trip through the shit I read. When logic alone (natural seratonin release for conditioning habitual neurological pathways because of understanding continued themes in the philosophical texts i read) and a little bit of viddles (thc) can get me to some of the most abstract conceptual moments of my life I don't need to mix that with actually fucking the structure of my brain.

I also think I would rather try pure salvia extract before DMT. Rather the account of homeboy who actually found the compound interests me greatly. Mammerro and I had a conversation abotu it and the Borges short; The Alef. Both accounts are strikingly familiar.

Anywho, metaphysics through texts and forcing interpretive difference in perception through drug use, I find analogous in many respects.

salvia is interesting. it recently became illegal in tennessee, though.

personally, i like it, but you have to do it the proper way to feel the

female entity that chemical produces.

i never quite understood that.

the two craziest psychoactive drugs i've heard of so far is salvia and datura. neither is illegal (at least in california and most states)

from what i've come to learn, datura's trip lasts for several hours or a day... salvia lasts only like 10-15 minutes but feels like days.

datura (jimsonweed, hell's bells) is boiled in water and then drank like a tea... salvia i think is smoked.

they say salvia is scary -- i tend to hear stories about feeling like inanimate objects and shit. i remember one story from someone about thinking he was a glass pillar that shot in to space. datura i hear is downright horrifying. you rarely hear about people that become recurring datura users. they say the thing about datura is that you don't even know you're tripping until much later... in the meantime you're believing these hallucinations of monsters and goblins and evil shit is real.

i know very little about dmt, other than a few mentions and this joe rogan quip.

personally i'm not big on the drug scene. i smoked weed for a bit and then quit because it would always make me paranoid. never really got the euphoric trip that many others speak about.

drugs are bad mmmmkay

theo, there are several drugs like that (the datura type trip).

drugs aren't really bad, it's just western culture fucks sacred plants up

by abusing them.

also: as with datura, not many people can abuse salvia. it's more of a spiritual experience

than they can take. a very interesting plant, indeed. do some reading about it at erowid.org

i think you'll find that it is a very unique thing.

When I tried salvia it felt like i dropped out of reality and i was (in of all places) a train station. It lasted for a few minutes then i was just kind tweakin.

i knew this druggie from seattle. he eventually cleaned up, but he was still crazy even clean (which led me to believe that the meth and shit he smoked have life-lasting effects).

he was a conspiracy theorist that was under the impression that the government made these drugs illegal because there were other dimensions in the universe that drugs allowed people to experience, and that the government wanted to prevent people from "exploring" these dimensions.

When I tried saliva it felt like i "fuzzed" out of reality and i was in (of all places) a train station. It lasted a few minutes then i was sober but just kinda tweakin. Wierd ass shit but not really that great.

(P.S. lets hope this thread will stay alive i bet it will spark some good discussion.)

theo, there are several drugs like that (the datura type trip).

drugs aren't really bad, it's just western culture fucks sacred plants up

by abusing them.

also: as with datura, not many people can abuse salvia. it's more of a spiritual experience

than they can take. a very interesting plant, indeed. do some reading about it at erowid.org

i think you'll find that it is a very unique thing.

well, from what i've heard, you can overdose on datura and die. i don't think that's possible with salvia though.

oh yeah, i recall a website a while back showing pictures drawn by people who had salvia trips -- they weren't drawn while they were tripping, but were rather depictions/representations of what they experienced while tripping... i think those sites were interesting... can't find these sites anymore... do you know of any? it's a good way to get an idea of the trip without actually experimenting with the substance yourself.

i'd like to see an art conception of a datura trip

yeah, datura is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

salvia is dangerous, but not in the way that's life-threatening.

i've used a "sitter" up until the last time to prevent me from

getting up and wondering around in the trance-like state.

what happened to me the first time was this:

i was instantly wrapped in a gauze feeling. i was

then transported to a place where a woman was singing.

it was beautiful. there was a garden that was bright green

and i was in a doorway.

very odd thing.

i think that guy you knew was crazy. i do think there are other

"dimensions" but i believe they are of the mind. i don't think the government

is involved with making them illegal because they don't want you

to "witness".

i think they are paranoid old men who don't understand the drugs.