Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MASk!

small clothing companies

Does anyone have a little info on some smaller clothing companies? I own a small record store and have been looking to carry some hoodies and shit but would prefer to stay away from any major label shits. If you can think of any misty clothing hookups that would be handy thanks

The Seventh Letter has some cool stuff from what I've seen, but I don't know if they're planning on making it a big thing. I think their stuff would really sell if they wanted to. I guess I could ask.

I also have a friend that makes a lot of cool shirts. He used to make them for his girlfriend all the time. I should seriously talk him into making some more. I know he could use the extra $.

Oh wait a second! Why the hell am I think of others instead of myself!! STYLE CREW has hoodies!! GOOD HOODIES in lots of colors!! I'll give you info soon!

Yo Mask...funny you should mention that. I started my own snowboarding company a couple years ago and the only things that sold well were our Hoodies and Flex-Fits... Maybe I should make more.

thanks people a couple of those links didnt work but good lookin. Keep it coming if you got more.

i made my own tshirts and clothing for awhile,and just decided to take it out of hibernation and try to do some new innovative shit.i`ll email you the design concepts and see what you think,if they`re what your looking for or not.thank you....peace

seen ware or my company wal art i got the idea when the m in wal mart want out revealing wal art. it was a cool flick

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this