A whole day to waste......

lepthebeard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i made the same post last week. im here for another 40 minutes. something i mentioned in that other thread i (we) do at work, is replacing items with crappier versions. for example, this one dude has a golf club he keeps here so we replaced it with one from a nearby thrift store. thats always entertaining.

also, lightning pool is a fun game to play. just google search it.

all i do is sit around, drink coffee, read the paper, and watch tv...boooooring. i need something interesting, something worth getting up for. a good paying job would be nice, but doesn't that require a four-year degree?

Nooooooo, all it takes is just 6-18 weeks at the Career College of Northern Nevada

well she'll be home the 1st week of august. i miss her. surprisingly, i haven't done as much stuff as i thought i would while she was away. maybe it's age. i drink too much and act like an asshole. last weekend i tried fighting 14 year old skater kids. this weekend is a huge brew fest. i will stagger home.

...no i don't golf...just a sideline hater drinking and smoking, all caddy like...

...old pic, add 5 inches...no after photos in meh bucket...

golf.jpg

holly hsit dood you did not?

i need to see a picture of this?

/no homo

...haaa Dog, you just saw a pic...no pretty boy photos allowed on 12oz!...

...close this shit, y'all is just as boring as me and my boring day with nothing to do except watch the pretty ladies walk by...I fucking smoked a pack of cigarettes already, off to Kwiki Mart!....