Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

cold showers are dope

a pta meeting would be full of parents. most parents would like nothing betther than to lynch a pedo.

i'm pretty disappointed i had to explain that.

people aren't very clever these days.

that is assuming the pedophile sticks out and does not look like the lot of pta parents. parents can be pedophiles too...too many variables haha.

good thing i haven't done anything ban worthy.........

i'll be the judge of that.

abc/hairtriggeroner

yeah, it's steamy, mang...I'm in the AC coolin' with the fam drinkin' cold drinks and eating homemade subs.

i cant take colder showers no matter how hot it is outside.

a pta meeting would be full of parents. most parents would like nothing betther than to lynch a pedo.

i'm pretty disappointed i had to explain that.

people aren't very clever these days.

Could you just admit that your joke sucked and you didn't realize it until afterwards?

fuck me jogging i went to go get my haircut right now , and its HOT as fuck outside.

120 wow. just wow , its official im not leaving my house for the rest of the summer.

yeah, we have no ac so cooking is terrible..and than having to wash the dishes after..bleh.

i took machai to the park and thought i was gonna pass out. came home and took a cold shower. so refreshing

Its hot as fuck here in Oakland...Got into a waterballon fight with the neighborhood youngstas earlier..Now just sippin on sum beer..

I remember last summer I took nothing but cold showers. Granted I was traversing around Europe in one of the hottest summers on record. I'm going to have to bring that back this year.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now