In Saõ Paulo...

JambaJuice

sorry for it to be one of those threads, but does anyone know of anything or anyone to do in sao paulo? i am here for a week and i cant find a single shop to buy paint, or know any people here. although i do see tons of gemeos shit! them kids are doin it...

I have about 8 more days left. and i can speak basic portuguese.

Anyone been? advice?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
look for a hardware store

get paint

write on stuff

lick a brazillian girls bung

i just had friends go to brazil. doing highway spots at 7pm. And aslong as it looks like youre piecing, you can paint any public wall with 0 problem. My friends who went whove never done graffiti before in their lives were even painting because it was that sweet.

Wrap it up, the monster is furious out there.

actually, the painting here is mad easy. i am right next door to that gigantic gemeos nunca roller, the shit is on the fucking interstate, about 200 feet long, 50 feet tall...there are pieces EVERYWHERE. i hooked up with some kids from fleshbeck crew, thats how they say flashback...they were fukcin dope... http://www1.fotolog.com/fleshbeckcrew

besides that, i~ve been networking really hard (playing on myspace and internet chess) and i have very few results...this is gonna be gay. ther are lots of fuckin hotties though! alas, i am virtually married, but i have heard that being on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu, right?

but yeah, my boy said at the worst cops would pepper spray you, but only if you were tagging, not piecing. he said he knew one dude who went to jail because he tagged the cristo redento statue...also i am 20, and the drinking age is 18, so you can guess that i have been in a steady haze of capirinhas and excellent beer.

on a side note, i am reading the three musketeers. i dont want to start an Alexandre Dumas appreciation thread, but damn....

go to one of the news stands on the street, buy a copy of "Revista Graffiti", made by Binho through "Abril Publications" it is a graffiti magazine with national release through a major publisher, should be easy to pick up a copy... they have ads for graffiti shops in there.