True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol just saw this

During February 2009 Coolio did a stage dive at a college show in England in Stoke-On-Trent. Nobody caught him. As he lay on the ground people stole his chains and his clothes. As James Fielden describes, "He nearly flattened one poor girl. Then all the students decided to launch on him. They grabbed whatever they could, including his trainers, watch, chains and glasses. He was pulled back on stage by the bouncers. They got his shoes back for him."

Clown have always brought laughter to people but they also creeped a lot of people out. Now the original insane clown was John Wayne Gacy followed by Pennywise in a book called IT. Both touch lil boys pee-pees then murdered, bringing insane clown creepy to cult status.

Fast forward to the 90's in comes wu-tang with the gimmik of a lifetime upping the NWA anty as real gangster rapping ninja assasins. Scary hardcore sword swinging shaolin madne$$$$$. The biting ensues and rap crew are popping up left and right with rediculous gimmiks.

In comes a crew called ICP, Insane Clown Posse. the gimmik ;Dress up like killer clown from out of space, Merchandise like Kiss, Rap like wutang, get utterly laughted at by entire Hip-hop community and rake in the dough.

Don't quite understand how this is such a phenomenm but it is and is still a mystery to me,

but there fan base is the most fucked up bunch of childmolesting white filth I have ever seen grouped together in my life.

They don't sound like wu-tang, ICP skill level should't be mentioned in the same sentence I know, but what I was trying to say is they STOLE the concept, Grave diggers death rap is the basis of most of phycopathic records ''crew'' sound. Putting out a entire catalog of your own homies shit Is also a wu-tang original.

.......Da'fuck outta here with that jansport shit I rock a LLbean with my initials stitched in so ha bitch.

YES ICP STOLE wu-tangs concepts.

They don't sound like wu-tang, ICP skill level should't be mentioned in the same sentence I know, but what I was trying to say is they STOLE the concept, Grave diggers death rap is the basis of most of phycopathic records ''crew'' sound. Putting out a entire catalog of your own homies shit Is also a wu-tang original.

.......Da'fuck outta here with that jansport shit I rock a LLbean with my initials stitched in so ha bitch.

YES ICP STOLE wu-tangs concepts.

listen to yourself.

no one stole anything its all based on pure stupidity, learn from their bad example and dont follow the same path my son.

*edit

look at this niggas dandruff

listen to yourself.

no one stole anything its all based on pure stupidity, learn from their bad example and dont follow the same path my son.

What son you want to argue......you want e-beef.

NO actually It's based on a gimmick. Their lame gimmick generates millions....fuckin clowns.

I read an interview with someone who produced that ODB/ICP track

said he charged them 30 stacks , came in drunk as fuck and laid down a mostly uninteligable verse, and they had to spend hours tracking it out to make it semi-useable

3/6 mafia did a track with them too, I'm sure for stupid money.

Ok since esham is from detroit and has signed to psycopathic records, your now telling me people signed to pycopathic records invented horrorcore which might have inspired RZA/wu/gravediggers. Fuck this gets worse and worse.

Great TRE now look what you went and did.