True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

tanxxx as a young boy when that man you call a father looked at you, how do you think he felt?-----he looked at you as if you were the biggest mistake to ever come into his life----the day he walked into your room to ask you about school only to see his son on his knees with a black dildo attached to a male blow up doll with face paint on----how do you think that man felt---????----as he walked out of your room all he could think of was going into his closet and getting his loaded revolver to put a bullet in his head----look at yourself--------look

boris the faggot came out his ugly ass mama in a trailer then his dad who beats his mom is a faggit that sucks alot of dick he hits boris and says yur a ugly faggit for a son i hate you you post 4000 on 12oz and your moms a whore.... boris's mom says its ok baby i still love you when his dad takes a shit on himself and fingers his ass boris is a faggit that fuks andsukcs dicks all night then his mom cut her self and boris dad fucked his own asshole

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wuts up pimpz n playaz, hoez n slutz.......

this be your boy TanX from North Central 210.....

just barely put this site up on the web so give me sum fucking time 2 fix it up....anywayz i hope you like this shit.....hopefully ill be updating dis bitch soon..if not...too bad....

but drop me a fucking email telling me what you think of my site..

just barely put this site up on the web so give me sum fucking time 2 fix it up....anywayz i hope you like this shit.....hopefully ill be updating dis bitch soon..if not...too bad....

jJOq5.jpg

Psychological projection or projection bias (including Freudian Projection) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, the government, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings.