True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a college friend who was a huge Nirvana fan, he tried to dress sort of like Kurt Cobain, then eventually he switched from having neck-length hair and forgot the typical grunge image, to having a spiky hairstyle, and he wore a blue baseball shirt and I remember him showing me a chain of a running man holding a meat cleaver, which I can now identify as the Hatchet Man chain. I knew it was associated with ICP so, I didn't want to ask questions about it. :lol:

I remember he lent me an ICP album a few years ago (i can't quite remember, it could have been single or maybe it was an album and I just didn't listen to the other tracks due to the first track being so shit) All I remember hearing was ''Ferris wheels and bumper cars are fun.. blah blah... IN THE MAAAAAZE. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'' and an announcer mentioning somebody called 'Rick the Dick'' I cracked up laughing over how fucking shit it was.

The same friend told me about a barman that worked at a club/bar near our college who was coming after him, due to my friend talking with the barman's girlfriend. My friend was slightly concerned about the possibilty of being beaten-up, because the barman was a 'juggalo'. Before I asked what a juggalo was, I visualised a juggalo to appear like those clown enemies from Street of Rage (going by my friend's description of a juggalo, I think I was right) he also said that the 'juggalo barman' would invite all of his juggalo friends down to his club/bar on certain nights. Upon seeing this thread and getting a bit of humourous insight into these ridiculous fools' culture, I am repulsed to know that there was (despite how small a group it probably was) a bunch of these clown twats getting drunk, here, where I'm from in London. I can say I haven't seen or heard about any juggalo groups in my area since and this thread makes me glad of that.

• Like 1

wow^^

i dont think i will ever "get it"

you know, i try to stay away from this thread as much as i can, and pretend these people are a microscopic minority of america. but what the fuck, link after link pic after pic im constantly amazed at how these people believe in something like this and live their life by it.

are that many people lost?

5 stars and almost 400,000 views?

im beside myself

• Like 1

The juggalo virus has spread to the UK now? Is there gonna be juggalo grime dubstep raps coming out now?

Also I'm a little worried guys... One of the chicks I've been fucking revealed something... It's been unseasonably cold here and her car iced over, revealing a spot where a hatchet man sticker had been scraped off... She said she scraped it off with a kinda disgusted tone that made me think it was probably an ex douchebag boyfriend, and she IS from the suburbs... But there's absolutely nothing to indicate this chick was a juggalo... It kinda weirded me out tho. I think next time I see her I'm gonna have to have a sit down talk.

At least if she was the one who put that sticker on her car she did a good job of scraping it off, because I never woulda noticed excep for the frost

no im talking about an indepth thing, like rolling to a icp show, or a juggalo gathering

it would suck, but i bet there would be LULZ

i got you, i would totally be down to be a undercovalo for a day, we should get an oontz squad to roll thru a show

I had a college friend who was a huge Nirvana fan, he tried to dress sort of like Kurt Cobain, then eventually he switched from having neck-length hair and forgot the typical grunge image, to having a spiky hairstyle, and he wore a blue baseball shirt and I remember him showing me a chain of a running man holding a meat cleaver, which I can now identify as the Hatchet Man chain. I knew it was associated with ICP so, I didn't want to ask questions about it. :lol:

I remember he lent me an ICP album a few years ago (i can't quite remember, it could have been single or maybe it was an album and I just didn't listen to the other tracks due to the first track being so shit) All I remember hearing was ''Ferris wheels and bumper cars are fun.. blah blah... IN THE MAAAAAZE. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'' and an announcer mentioning somebody called 'Rick the Dick'' I cracked up laughing over how fucking shit it was.

The same friend told me about a barman that worked at a club/bar near our college who was coming after him, due to my friend talking with the barman's girlfriend. My friend was slightly concerned about the possibilty of being beaten-up, because the barman was a 'juggalo'. Before I asked what a juggalo was, I visualised a juggalo to appear like those clown enemies from Street of Rage (going by my friend's description of a juggalo, I think I was right) he also said that the 'juggalo barman' would invite all of his juggalo friends down to his club/bar on certain nights. Upon seeing this thread and getting a bit of humourous insight into these ridiculous fools' culture, I am repulsed to know that there was (despite how small a group it probably was) a bunch of these clown twats getting drunk, here, where I'm from in London. I can say I haven't seen or heard about any juggalo groups in my area since and this thread makes me glad of that.

LEAVE IT TO SOMEONE FROM THE UK TO MAKE ONE OF THE MOST BORING POSTS ABOUT A JUGGALO EVER. i hope your monacle breaks.

• Like 2