True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pretty fuckin unreal that a group that dont play "arena's" are pullin in 10+million a year in gear n shit. i woulda never seen this coin ten years ago or whenever they dropped.

shits bizarre.

i mean, the music is one thing. but the greatfull dead like following theve routed is crazy. especially with all the fuckin stupid makeup and shit.

wow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had these fuckers try to recruit me like it was some kinda gang or something...i took one look at what these clowns were wearing(no pun intended) and i just laughed at them fools and walked off and told them they were lames. they were visibly upset at that point and gave me a mean mug which was only accentuated by their rediculous face paint...this made me laugh even harder haha.

just about.i was sitting on some steps and this fool comes up to me in some kinda mask and there was a bald bitch who smelled like cigarettes and mildew..thats the first thing i noticed, the smell.there was like four of them like "hey guy do you listen to icp" and i had no clue what there talkng about so i said no and then they asked if i wanted to 'join' the juggalos. there is no way i could hang around with these losers or become one.i enjoy showering to much.

• Like 1