-set up mah Tables for this party

-spin for a few hours

-dunked+high

-set off mad fireworks

-EAT.

-whatever happens after really..

post your plans.

Uhhhm

1. Wake up at 5 a.m for work and assess my throat to see if I need medical attention.

2. Either goto work, or goto the doctor.

3. Try to see if I can find any friends that aren't down the shore or in A.C

4. Smoke a blunt and blow shit up since I can't get all drunk because I have work 6 a.m the next day

Yeah oh well, I haven't been able to get drunk on the 4th in about 3 years.

You don't drink when you have work early?

Homie, it's the Depot, one of the few jobs in the world where I can show up fuckin HAMMERED 4/5 shifts a week and noone cares in the least...enjoy that shitttttt

You don't drink when you have work early?

Homie, it's the Depot, one of the few jobs in the world where I can show up fuckin HAMMERED 4/5 shifts a week and noone cares in the least...enjoy that shitttttt

get drunk on company time/money then we can talk.

I got plastered on the clock the other night...took it back to 10th grade steez, walkin around with a bottle of "water"

Sleep...thank God.

Parade in front of house.

Fireworks.

Sleep...thank God.

Get up at 5 a.m. to teach more classes this week.

Nah dude, it has to do with my stomach problems. When I drink I get the shits the next day usually. So I can only drink when I don't have any obligations to be anywhere the following morning. A couple times I did it, but having to go shit like 4 times in that disgusting bathroom is terrible. Sitting next to people in stalls where they are huffin and puffin and goin "mother fucker uhhhhh" and then hearing obscenely loud diarrhea noises makes me very uncomfortable and unable to poo.

Eh.. I think Sneak made this thread already but the plan so far consists of:

-Drunk around 2p.m.

-bbq

-watch broads duke it out

-drunker

-bon fire

-unprotected sex and hopefully patriotic babies

Yeah, I just recently (last year or so), got over my fear of shitting in public places. I used to NEVER go anywhere, but home, not even friends or family's cribs...I held it for 5 days once on a trip to the Bronx

Now with how much I drink and the kinda food I eat, it's impossible for me to work/go out as much as I do and not shit in public...still makes me very uncomfortable, but gotta do what i gotta do

i dont understand how some people cant shit if thyre in weird situaions.

i'ont give a shit(no pun intended) if i was in a dirty ass bathroom, with mad niggas like "UHHHH!"

Squat Nigga Squat!

I don't know, I can shit but it makes me want to stab people. I'm a real picky person and some things get on my nerves real bad. When I poo, it has to be dead silent. If I'm at home and someone is walking around outside the bathroom or god forbid asks me a question I get this surge of rage and go "SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO TAKE A SHIT!!!!!."

get drunk on company time/money then we can talk.

i stay getting drunk on company time

ive used customer accounts to order pizza and beer

i used to do e a bunch there

coworker be tripping out on acid, smoking that crystal

i think this one dude was smoking rocks

im not even gonna mention getting high as i figure thats a given(but i guess i just mentioned it anyways)

just last week we were downing irish car bombs

and to be relevant to this thread

which i think is about 4th of july

i think im gonna be working

i havent decided on getting drunk or not

probably not since i have to be up early thrusday

I don't know, I can shit but it makes me want to stab people. I'm a real picky person and some things get on my nerves real bad. When I poo, it has to be dead silent. If I'm at home and someone is walking around outside the bathroom or god forbid asks me a question I get this surge of rage and go "SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO TAKE A SHIT!!!!!."

YES! Fuck I hate when someone tries to talk to me while I'm shitting, it makes me wanna just jump up and fucking bodyslam em

Dude, I think me and you would get along very well, no homo.

Dude, back in the day I was sleeping over my boys crib for his like 14th birthday or some shit. So I ended up eating all this pizza and it made me have to drop a deuce. The lock on the door was one of the ones you push in, and from the outside you could stick like a bobby pin in it and unlock the door. So they opened it once and I shut it real fast and got crazyy mad. Then they fucking opened the door on my again, I stood up ass naked because thats how I like to poo, and ran out the fucking door swinging on motherfuckers. It was like 3 a.m in dudes house and I was like in a blood curdling scream "IM TRYING TO TAKE A SHIT YOU MOTH-ER-FUCK-ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" and just socked these kids like 5 times in the face, and then shut the door and went back to pooing. I heard his mom come down like "hey whats going on down here." Hahahah.

Yeah I think we would get along no homo nigga, if I ever goto RI some crazy shit will be popping off.

I seriously dislike sleeping over white's peoples houses, because they all like to do shit like that to eachother....I know my Dominican niggas ain't interested in seeing my dick hangin off the toilet while I'm squeezin out a shit, ya know?

Yeah dude, I was baffled at how opening the door on a naked dude and watching him take a nasty shit could be entertaining in the least bit. I knew some crazy ass kids though man. This dude Drew, back in middle school had a bottle of police issued pepper spray, and for no reason what-so-ever he tackled this kid Chris and fucking emptied the whooole bottle out in his face. He had 3rd degree burns and shit, then my mans caught a crazy case and got sent away and shit haha.

I was just told theres going to be a BBQ here at my house..So I guess thats poppin..BBQ, drank and fireworks..Nun special I guess...

Nah dude, it has to do with my stomach problems. When I drink I get the shits the next day usually. So I can only drink when I don't have any obligations to be anywhere the following morning. A couple times I did it, but having to go shit like 4 times in that disgusting bathroom is terrible. Sitting next to people in stalls where they are huffin and puffin and goin "mother fucker uhhhhh" and then hearing obscenely loud diarrhea noises makes me very uncomfortable and unable to poo.
This thread is for you and AyeBee: The Ultimate guide to shitting at work/in public

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=156234

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now