Whats Wrong With Me??

Yeah dude, I don't think it is from the cement though because my shit was getting a bit sore before I even did that. These things were fucking filthy though. It seriously took 5 hours to clean them out. There was about 8 inch layer of cement dust under each part. The whole damn aisle was filled with smokey clouds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I looked it up online it says that there could be Silica in it which could cause lung infections and be fatal. Is there Silica in Quickrete and the such?

AyeBee is there a lot of hot females in your store? Mine has like 20 hot ass cashiers man, eye candy all damn day. There is this one chick shes like PR and Hawaiian mix, ohhweeeee.

Yeah I looked it up online it says that there could be Silica in it which could cause lung infections and be fatal. Is there Silica in Quickrete and the such?

AyeBee is there a lot of hot females in your store? Mine has like 20 hot ass cashiers man, eye candy all damn day. There is this one chick shes like PR and Hawaiian mix, ohhweeeee.

We've got a few decent, very fuckable cashiers, but noone I would actually classify as hot

We used to have this one mullato chick, oh fuckkkkkk she was bad. Every dude in the store was tryin to hit, and I actually came REALLY close one drunken night, but then after that muthafuckas started hatin and told her all this bullshit about me so she stopped talkin to me

Shortly thereafter she quit :-(

Aight, I'm going to rule out anything terrible from the concrete, I think if anything it just added a little extra irritation to my already blossoming infection.

This one jawn is bad as fuck man, I may try to hit it up. I was speaking to her the other day about getting fucked up and she was all "after 6 beers I'd be like heeyyy baby" and proceeded to put her arm around me and pull me into her bussoms for a minute. So I will take that as she possibly wants to bang. She got a kid and shit and doesn't really seem like she is going to go anywhere in life, but she does seem like the type that would let me film her and make muscles like in American Psycho while I'm catching backshots.

Sounds like strept throat or some shit. I had that shit before. That shit aint to be fucked with. Go to the emergency room if your docs office aint open.

Just leave a message on your works answering machine saying that you're doing just that.

Just be sure to get a doctors note while you're there to cover your ass for work.

And strept throat or not, whatever it is, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with moving bags of cement. Especially since you had a dustmask on. You probably got that shit elsewhere.

I'm thinking it could be Mono too because the symptoms match that shit kind of, but I'm leaning more towards the strep throat. Why the fuck do the doctors need to be closed today. It says if it is mono then I shouldn't take aspirin but it says strep throat untreated can lead to kidney disease and blood infections and Scarlet Fever. Fuck.

i never go to the doctor either...

seeing that you cant get to a doctor today, dont drink anything but water or herbal tea, acidity in alcohol, juice or caffeinated drinks, and the mucus you produce when you consume dairy products will make your throat worse, as a relief to the symptoms of your sore throat, drink lots of water and gargle warm water with a teaspoon of salt in it.

hope that helps.

The swelling went down a tiny bit from the whole side of my throat to just the round-feeling glands on the left and right of my jaw. My shit still hurts to swallow too. I guess I'm just gonna have to fucking fork over the loot to get some Amoxocillin or something tomorrow, plus I kind of need a doctors note so I don't get fired for straight up not coming in or calling, they don't got no answering machine but I'm too lazy to call back now since I was supposed to be in like 12 hours ago, I'll just call tomorrow.

percolator.jpg

I called them fucks up at work they didn't even say anything about me dicking them today, but they said they would really appreciate it if I atleast come in from 6 am to 9 am tomorrow because apparently nobody has been showing up. So whatever, I guess that's a few hours worth of money to put towards the doctor bill that is going to rape me. I'm kind of salty that I missed double time and a half today.

65 bones for the doctor visit, 70 bones for the generic meds he gave me, 8 hours plus another 8 in holiday pay that i missed yesterday, and 6 hours of pay that i missed today. and since he didn't give me anything for pain thats 8 Endo's i have copped up until today.

so this throat infection just cost me roughly $405...fuck

oh and it wasn't strep or anything else he didn't really diagnose an exact thing. he said i have multiple infections, my tonsils have white spots all over them, then this big swollen lump in my throat, and my chest is all congested and 'wheezing'...a little bit ago my chest started feeling real tight and crampy though...i have been smoking cigs while sick i think i need to just dead that shit maybe this is a good excuse to quit

i just chewed up 4 happy little yellow ovals and have a pepperoni pixza on the way..and legitimately have off tomorrow...atleast i can relax