Any portsmouth/brighton uk heads wanna paint my room?

onelegout

Hey guys.

I've been stenciling for years now but I've never been any good at freehand. I'm redecorating my small bedroom, building a new desk for my decks/mixer/pc/etc.etc. and I want to re-paint the walls.

Right now the walls are _covered_ in spraypaint..... It's all just scribbles now as it turned into a practice wall for me trying to learn how to write.....

So, I was wondering if anyone down here in the brighton/pompey area of the UK wants to peice up my walls - I'm a skint 18 year old still living in my mums house until I get a proper job so I can't offer much cash - I can offer cold beer and good music and I can pay for paint...

So yeah, if anyone wants to help me out and piece my wall that would be great.

P.S. I've been working on getting a legal wall in Chichester for the past 3 years and the good people at studios4artists have now agreed to fund one! If you're interested in painting it, give me a shout.

Peace,

H

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.