Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

the cool calm collected thread

everyone is waaayyyy too jumpy right now. lets post calm shit. like winter colors. and lets talk about sitting in a lawn chair on the beach. i personally hate the beach, but that seems like the usual "oh you want to relax, da beech!"

CWFL-V-Screen.jpg

re.lax.

yes please.

i don't spend much time on 12oz any more and the times i do come on here i enjoy them less and less. what happened today was so infuriatingly fucking childish, petty, moronic and fucking hypocritical of damn near every person involved that it makes me sick to my stomach. you should all grow the fuck up.

so yeah. beer on the balcony in the cool breeze with a little weezy on the speakers is the call right about now. and i'm really looking forward to the fireworks like i was 10 years old

emo? i wasnt playing shitty pop rock and singing about girls eating my heart, throwing it up and then shitting on it.

right now i'm listening to a pbwolf mix of jebus songs. it's dope. the stonesthrow podcasts are great

im listening to some chopin and that first picture i posted has inspired me to look through google and other search engines for a bunch of calm color combos.

uuuu, pretty colors.... Lets all stare at the lava lamp and let your eyes float around. . .

my_lava_lamp_large.jpg

yeah i need a shower too... been laying around all day with beer farts.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now