Green Thumb

LiliStCynical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i started a little garden a few weeks ago growing tomatoes and radish.. but i slacked off on it..cause piggly wiggly is two blocks from my pad

that and after i put up the rabbit proof fence... my girl thought it would be funny to print out pictures of australian aboriginies and stick them on icecream sticks around the the garden..

well,

basil

tomatoes

purp elle

a small fig tree

bamboo

some crazy fern thing

and a succulent that i dunno the name of

all indoor except the basil n tomatoes-- they stay outside.

*oh yeah...some hippy lady gave my girl and 'orange mint' plant...but i'm not sure i should trust it.

Who else has a garden and what are you growing this year?

In a colab with my moms we are growing 40+ roses, irises, marigolds, double columbine, opium poppies, and a slew of other things. I personally am growing a leechee tree but its not going to grow much bigger until it gets planted outdoors and we live in the wrong zone to do that. Too bad or I'd be muching on leechees.

In a colab with my moms we are growing 40+ roses, irises, marigolds, double columbine, opium poppies, and a slew of other things. I personally am growing a leechee tree but its not going to grow much bigger until it gets planted outdoors and we live in the wrong zone to do that. Too bad or I'd be muching on leechees.

what zone are you in. i have some ideas for you to try