Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Future Droid

Real Kwik-E-Marts

hahaha is this gonna happen to most of them or what?...pretty cool

i think they said only about a dozen, i wouldnt be suprized of some of that crap ends up on ebay

^^^^ thats true... some really huge simpson collectors are probably gonna be buying crap for overpriced prices..... i say everyone that has one of these kwik-E-Marts near them to get into the Hustle...hahaha

that video was lame. all they did was put a bag over the sign, put some simpson figurines in the window and change some of the cups.

Its a well know fact that Matt Groening lived in Portland and went to school here. He also spent time in Eugene where state college is, right outside of Eugene is the town of Springfield, home of Kip Kinkle, but more importantly, The Simpsons.

Looks kind of lame.

But you know I'm still going and getting a squishee and maybe a Radioactive Man comic book, even if just to pretend that I'm Bart Simpson for a few minutes.

That looks lame as fuck.

As it is attributed to the Simpsons, I could only expect it to be as such.

And people claim Transformers wasn't a good cartoon to movie adaption, thank god they aren't trying that with the Simpsons.

I remember the urban legend that said Macaulay Culkin was meant to play Bart in a live action movie. Did this ever actually have any substance to it?

I wonder how much money 7-11 got for plugging the Simpsons movie.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now