to all those who tried PMing me today

seeking

apparently my box was full.

you can try again now.

i realize that even for me, this is a stupid thing to make a thread about, but the fact of the matter is that i very rarely get pm's. eastbay sometimes asks why i gotta be so mean, but thats about it. people used to tell me i was a dick sometimes, but either i got nicer or they gave up. either way, im not bothered too often. today however, it seems there was a proverbial downpour of incoming messages, none of which were from eastbay. this make me wonder what people had to say. so please, say it again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. apparently facebook is the new thing, but after checking someones out this weekend, i decided that shit is waaaaaaaaaaay too stalkerish for me. it gives a detailed list of everything you do, everything you say, everyone you know, how you know them, blah blah blah. thats just insane. thats like a petri dish for bacterial jealousy. no thanks. ill stick with my myspace, that i already hate, have not updated in 6 months, and kick people off on the regular.

oh shit, after saying that, i just remember that heavylox said he made a myspace this week, so i decided i was gonna make one too, and ONLY be friends with him.

i need to get on that.

son dont believe his politricks.