Remember when people used to post..

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but i remember when kids use to go out and actually paint and take flicks and share real pictures with each other going out and taking flicks is nice but who cares if u seen a feight of your or a freinds or someone that u like u havent seen it in person so it could possibly not even exsist anymore but who am i to talk i never make posts go out and paint take the ball and chain off known as the computer/internet and get fucking recignized 0oo0o0o 10000000 posts of 12oz im a king..............w/e all im saying is who cares about these thousands of flicks go walk into you lay spot line yard whatever and "post" there not here here doesnt matter its whats outside your window and im not talking "windows" stop being lazy everyone go out a paint anything or else you wont even be able to catch new lines unless its the same freights over and over again