fuck

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i found out that a group of male mallards will chase a single female mallard until she gets tired and then take turns mating with it the tired out female...and in some cases the female gets away and the lead male gets confused for the female and ends up gettin gang raped..

also mallards have been known to do teh necrophilias

I had a thread like this recently. I felt bad for treating a girl I know like crap.

But then I saw her again and she slapped me across the face before she stormed out of the car, and I smacked her bum as she got out and then peeled out, right in front of her parents' house at 6am.

So you'll probably get over it, just like I did.

i found out that a group of male mallards will chase a single female mallard until she gets tired and then take turns mating with it the tired out female...and in some cases the female gets away and the lead male gets confused for the female and ends up gettin gang raped..

also mallards have been known to do teh necrophilias

whoa. gnarly.

Wassup with all these posts talkin about how you can walk all over Portugese chicks?

My ex was a Portagee and that shit didn't fly...I mean, I could be a fuckin drunken asshole, and act wild, but if I started actin up towards her she'd bug the fuck out

Musta been cuz she was half Italian

Wassup with all these posts talkin about how you can walk all over Portugese chicks?

My ex was a Portagee and that shit didn't fly...I mean, I could be a fuckin drunken asshole, and act wild, but if I started actin up towards her she'd bug the fuck out

Musta been cuz she was half Italian

tell her to holler at the kid were the same mix haha