Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Fuck" is a really popular thread title this week.

maybe porkchop fucked his boyfriend too?

didn't you say some time ago your old lady was portuguese? if so, than, don't worry about it

Hahah!

Reminds me of the speed head over the road with his porko Mrs he walks all over.

My best mate swears by his portugese Mrs too. Maybe that is where I should take a trip too?

i found out that a group of male mallards will chase a single female mallard until she gets tired and then take turns mating with it the tired out female...and in some cases the female gets away and the lead male gets confused for the female and ends up gettin gang raped..

also mallards have been known to do teh necrophilias

I had a thread like this recently. I felt bad for treating a girl I know like crap.

But then I saw her again and she slapped me across the face before she stormed out of the car, and I smacked her bum as she got out and then peeled out, right in front of her parents' house at 6am.

So you'll probably get over it, just like I did.

i found out that a group of male mallards will chase a single female mallard until she gets tired and then take turns mating with it the tired out female...and in some cases the female gets away and the lead male gets confused for the female and ends up gettin gang raped..

also mallards have been known to do teh necrophilias

whoa. gnarly.

all females are whores and should only be trifled with for degrading acts like slap 'n' gag or bukkake.

Wassup with all these posts talkin about how you can walk all over Portugese chicks?

My ex was a Portagee and that shit didn't fly...I mean, I could be a fuckin drunken asshole, and act wild, but if I started actin up towards her she'd bug the fuck out

Musta been cuz she was half Italian

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now