Naked Girl thread SAFE FOR WORK version

deterrent

which guy had the noods of the random girl which he got in an email

i miss 12 oz for a few days and things get lost

guy PM me please i wanna see those pics

i only saw a few of them

That would be Irishcarbombs.

This thread is a nice concise wrapup of what happened, but did the other thread really need to be deleted?

And some1, I don't think there was any butthole fingering, from what I saw.:lol:

And who knew 12oz was so drama filled??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when i first started looking at 12oz there was like 30+ page thread in ch. 0 about getting d-lush to show her tits. its good to see things finally come full circle on channel zero. and i too would like to see the ta-tas. so one of you pervs pm me

I thought I saw all the shots, but I didn't see any pics of anyone fingering their arse.

I might have, but as I am so desensitized from the Beat off to the pic above you thread, if it was anything less than a fist I wouldn't have even taken notice.

But the boob shots weren't the best either, I didn't even deem them worthy of being saved.

Take it from me, you didn't miss much.

i have some classic dlush boobs shots

i just gotta say that its sad to see someone fall so low.. i mean she has a kid and shit... did her man fuck around or something?? or was she just fuckin around.

non of my biz, i know, but throughtout the time knowing her vianet... how the fuck did all this shit go down??

seems like a lot of patience and work went into this one... you know?

maybe its only big news to me cause it seemed to come up outa nowhere.... like you got one of the OG MODS talkin about myspace blogs...YOU ACTUALLY READ THOSE?! lol

and its dlush and that swapmeet guy from 12oz...wtf status

those pics were somethin.. made me feel good that i still have a full head of hair.

made me think dlush is a dirty slut, but isnt that what all women are? i mean.. if you look at dlush and these pics.. cant you see a bunch of girls you know doing the same damn thing ?

we didnt expect it from her, but there it is... the sign of GIRLY

i feel fucked for talkin about it like that... but im just analyzing the load of crap i see and lookin at my feelings about it.

just got back from the movie TRANSFORMERS.. that shit was fuckin badass