Naked Girl thread SAFE FOR WORK version

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight it's time to go party with all the fresh out of highschool kids I know, gotta find some youngins to penetrate.

did you find a car yet?

my boy just bought a new lincoln mxz and but some chip foose rims on it (19s) tinted the windows.. shit looks ill.. but it came with a hefty price tag.

Word them jawns are fire, my grandmom is pushing an MKZ haha not too bad on the price but looks good also.

I'm still in the damn rental car, the bank is giving us all this shit saying my uncle and my mom need to sign the paper for me to get the loot as "guardians" but that shit should have been deaded as soon as I turned 18. And they turned her down for her home equity loan so now she's just trying to get a full blown mortgage and I'll just be handed my 100k when this goes down but the guy was supposed to call back with the figures like 5 days ago. AND the insurance company still hasn't sent me my check for the car I totaled. So basically I'm stuck in the waiting game until probably the beginning of August.

I think we might fuck with another bank though cus these people are being assholes. If I go somewhere else and they keep it movin then maybe I'm only looking at a week or two. Also, I ain't talked to my uncle in 7 years, last we heard he was in Iraq. So yeah I can't get no signature if they wanna be like that.

and maybe you should check yourself before you get involved in shit that aint got nothing to do with you. no one is talking about you or to you, none of these are your people. fall back.

actually, i am friends with devilush. and just because youre bitter about god knows what doesnt mean you and everyone can beat up on her for no reason, even if she doesnt post here anymore. you really have nothing to do with any of it either, so maybe we should both shut our mouths.