NEW TAGS 2

kaser

yeah like im posting another picture, if you guys are going to just give me shit about being a cop and claiming how "fucking stupid" i am, i wont even bother. but atleast tell me some shit, i've never even used this site before you fkn trippers.. it says this is were i can get tips and advice so im posting shit in here..

can i get some advice? I dont want to be writing on peoples stuff if i write like a fuckwitt..

once again negative feedback appreciated :S

DSC00220.jpg.20186c314bb120fc17f6e6c3c27c4628.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Allthewrongwords, stfu you inbred fuck.. i write like this all the time you jewish fuck its my style i dont bite on other cunts and try to be a mad cunt. You just give other people shit because your insecure about your life, you fat pimply jewish non-pork eating fag

• 3 months later...

Retarded thread. Sounds like you came on 12oz and found out that everyone here is antisocial pricks who do nothing but insult each other and attempted to join us by making a thread all for yourself and abusing people to the point of antisemitism in a vain attempt at being a "12oZpRofEET graFiteez BombA".

Stick to being an e-thug. You'll have way more fun.

Theres already a Kaser.