Wow.

sk8er6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to tell her that life is about people. Its about connections. Its not about cocks, and ass, and tits. And butthole pleasures. Its not about these rusty trombones and these dirty sanchez. And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.

;5531605']You need to tell her that life is about people. Its about connections. Its not about cocks' date=' and ass, and tits. And butthole pleasures. Its not about these rusty trombones and these dirty sanchez. And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.[/quote']

^ Says the man that can't get the job done.:biglaugh:

WHY DO NIGGAS COME IN HERE ASKING THE MOST BASIC SHIT?

WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU TELL YOUR DUDE SHORTY SAID HIS PIPE GAME WAS TRASH?? HE'S GONNA HATE ON YOU, AND HER. YOU SHOULDN'T TELL NOBODY NOTHIN, AT THE MOST YOU AND YOUR OTHER DUDES CAN CLOWN ON HIM ON THE LOW. THIS REMINDS ME OF A SCENARIO BACK IN THE DAY I HAD WITH MY HOMEGIRL AND ONE OF MY DUDES AND THE SHIT RESULTED IN A MEGA EMMBARASSING SEX TAPE WITH AN INTRO AND OUTRO BY YOURS TRULY AND THE LOVELY MS. NEESIE. AND YO...

ANY BITCH THAT TALKS ABOUT FUCKING WITH YOU ON SOME DETAIL SHIT, WANTS TO FUCK YOU SO I SUGGEST YOU BEAT AND WHEN YOUR MAN FINDS OUT JUST BE LIKE

The_Mack.jpg

"YOU KNOW THE RULES, THE BITCH CHOSE ME"

what? tell her to tell him herself. not like "you arent fucking me right" but just make suggestions like "how about we try it like this"

yeah. ive had to do that with a couple girls. it works a lot better than "oh, you're terrible, do it differently"

i thought this thread was about world of warcraft.

lawlll.. 1337.

uhmm... dude needs to learn about girls and what makes them go.

give her a little licky licky. to the sucky sucky then about 20-40 of the fucky fucky.

eather dudes bustin a nut too early or shes got a box of steel.

maidens water isnt a every time occasion. (mabie im just lazy)

wonksaggin.

fag.

you know it!

but seriously, i told her to tell him, and she did, and now he's bummin and hasnt been talking to anybody since.

and for yall tellin me to fuck her...

she has a too long of a track record for me, and then times she says she blacked out at parties and woke up nekkid with some random dude there. so im not taking no chances man.

and also, my homie is 18, and yeah. its akward.

thanks for the serious and not so serious advice. feel free to rant more. i find it entertaining.

i thought this thread was about world of warcraft.

lawlll.. 1337.

uhmm... dude needs to learn about girls and what makes them go.

give her a little licky licky. to the sucky sucky then about 20-40 of the fucky fucky.

eather dudes bustin a nut too early or shes got a box of steel.

maidens water isnt a every time occasion. (mabie im just lazy)

wonksaggin.

20-40? Fuck that. Long sex disgusts me... all hot and sweaty, ugh. I won't even have sex drunk anymore, because going for over an hour is like hell for me

I think Glik said it best once, something along the lines of "Fucking for more than 15 minutes is a cheap parlor trick"

Archived