Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GamblersGrin

being the only one in the office...

Post it note you bosses office...serisouly i have been wanting to do it sooo bad...

Dude or or peep it just start like hiding little stupid things around your office. Like my alternative storage for rubber bands on the emergency lights above my desk

invite a whore over if hasnt been said and have sexy on your desk. or better a co workers desk. /no clean up

hiding stuff is common around here. or replacing the stolen something iwith something that is a very crappy version of what was taken. theres a thrift store across the street so going in there and finding a cheap equivalent is a good time waster.

Dude that is brilliant!!!!

My bosses massive huge 1'x1' calculator that replaced the one i jelloed is gonna get swapped with:

4601A.jpg

haha. thats a good one. we originally did it with this one dudes fancy golfs clubs. we bought a few at the thrift store and replaced them.

here's some inspiration:

not so long ago, I started working in this huge library complex, with floors upon floors of storage rooms. it's this old building with a clock tower, one of the highest buildings in the city. so whenever I want to escape my desk, I'll start searching for a way to the tower, you know for the epic view, but I've still not found it. my building is a maze.

or I look up my birthdate in the old newspapers that they store. last week I did the new york times. pretty tame day in the u.s.

...and having nothing to do is quite the boring time. amuse me for the next two hours. post links.

wow, sounds like how my day will be. Someone asked for the day off, the guy that does windows support had an emergency at his other job, and that leaves me.... by myself for 9 hours.

Oh well, there's no trouble tickets to fix and the call volume is rather low so I'm not complaining, maybe it's almost time to get paid for taking a nap... hahaha.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now