being the only one in the office...

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here's some inspiration:

not so long ago, I started working in this huge library complex, with floors upon floors of storage rooms. it's this old building with a clock tower, one of the highest buildings in the city. so whenever I want to escape my desk, I'll start searching for a way to the tower, you know for the epic view, but I've still not found it. my building is a maze.

or I look up my birthdate in the old newspapers that they store. last week I did the new york times. pretty tame day in the u.s.

...and having nothing to do is quite the boring time. amuse me for the next two hours. post links.

wow, sounds like how my day will be. Someone asked for the day off, the guy that does windows support had an emergency at his other job, and that leaves me.... by myself for 9 hours.

Oh well, there's no trouble tickets to fix and the call volume is rather low so I'm not complaining, maybe it's almost time to get paid for taking a nap... hahaha.