Golfing

metronome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
koreans love golf.

true story.

i suck at golf. i've been known to take the clubs and slam it into the soft surface of the putting green in anger and frustration, leaving sunken-in holes and crevices.

now paintball is another story. i haven't paintballed in a while but i think i will.

no. Japanese people love golf. Always at my course. Never speak english. ALWAYS. Ive never golfed a day in my life and ive worked at a course for a year and a half. I can play for free too.

no. Japanese people love golf. Always at my course. Never speak english. ALWAYS. Ive never golfed a day in my life and ive worked at a course for a year and a half. I can play for free too.

perhaps japanese people love golf. nonetheless, koreans love golf.

all of the golf driving ranges in my area is owned and operated by koreans, and most of the customers are koreans. there's a small putting green down the block and the only people i see there are koreans. when i was in korea, the koreans played golf religiously. there's a korean in my apartment that i always see with golf clubs.

perhaps japanese people love golf. nonetheless, koreans love golf.

all of the golf driving ranges in my area is owned and operated by koreans, and most of the customers are koreans. there's a small putting green down the block and the only people i see there are koreans. when i was in korea, the koreans played golf religiously. there's a korean in my apartment that i always see with golf clubs.

Theo's seen the mad Koreans at that huge driving range in the middle of the city...

olympic and crenshaw?

i know of one on wilshire just east of western, another next to lacc, and a few others in k-town

Oh crap... That's right... They all seem like one to me for some reason..

I used to live in K-Town..

miniature golf = fun

we used to go and hit it up and play the arcades afterwards. the one i went to had miniature golf, arcades, go-karts, and a batting cage.

if you're 18 or older, then miniature golfing should only be done if you're with a chick. miniature golf with a bunch of dudes = ghey

If you look at the LPGA and the PGA, Koreans love golf to the point that they make a ton of money off of it.