Rare Paint Collection On Ebay

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats really cool that you are selling it I guess....but I have a couple of suggestions. If you are about making money, you would make more selling it in small instalments....i.e. in 20 can batches.

also, you will get many less bidders the way you are doing it cause the number 1000....just the number burns a hole in my pocket...

What the fuck..... a G???? no way no how.....

$1000= over 1000 cans of QUICK DRY balck and white paint..... pls too much krylon up in that joint for me, and i didnt notice any color to spank it too.... so really im not too impressed...

sorry bro try beverly hills or some shit!:D

if you really want to sell it you should of taken the time to be more specific about what colors you have and be more specific on the percentage of what cans are full ones and what cans are empty basicly you have a item of ebay for 1000 bux and a buy it now feture 15oo bux more yet yuor description is very broad and dosen tell you much of anythig

your description basicly looks like this to people

"you get alot of old spray paint some of the cans are half filled some may not eve work right cause there old and its for 1000 bux and you have to pick it up on your own"

dont get me wrong its a really cool thing to put up but you should take it down be more specific and lower the price

it's not a matter of "how would i use them"- these are cans that you're not supposed to use. collecting paint is a real thing, it's just a shame that lots of heads aren't open to learning about it. it's a matter of preserving history as well as celebrating the material that made the artform. sounds corny, but this isn't something new. however explaining the hobby to other people is. maybe a couple hundred is a bit too much to move at once, but maybe someone wants to jump into the collecting field quick. imagine if you knew nothing about collecting paint and you just nabbed this collection- just learning about each kind of paint, when and where it was made, how old, etc etc. the shit is addicting. when someone tries to tell you that all writers do is destroy shit, you can then prove to them that what you got out of it is worth preserving.

in the process of reaching one- hoping to teach one. i'ma get off the soapbox now. :dazed:

yeah, well, i dont think the point in this auction is to make money. looks like someone is trying to unload some paint. i have confidence that there is some sick shit in this collection. i am sure if some serious offers are made, they will be considered. too bad i am too far away. take it or leave it. but, you prollyu dont wanna pass this up.

Guest HESHIANDET

that not 1000 cans in that picture...i did the math, those cans appear to be 3 deep and 28 across. that makes 84 cans per shelf, and a whopping total of 252 cans. wheres the other 748 cans?????

even at 4 cans deep on that shelf it only comes to 336 cans...

hesh/bitter cause hes up early...

Originally posted by joewelcome

it's not a matter of "how would i use them"- these are cans that you're not supposed to use. collecting paint is a real thing, it's just a shame that lots of heads aren't open to learning about it. it's a matter of preserving history as well as celebrating the material that made the artform. sounds corny, but this isn't something new. however explaining the hobby to other people is. maybe a couple hundred is a bit too much to move at once, but maybe someone wants to jump into the collecting field quick. imagine if you knew nothing about collecting paint and you just nabbed this collection- just learning about each kind of paint, when and where it was made, how old, etc etc. the shit is addicting. when someone tries to tell you that all writers do is destroy shit, you can then prove to them that what you got out of it is worth preserving.

in the process of reaching one- hoping to teach one. i'ma get off the soapbox now. :dazed:

is your life really boring?

FO REAL!!!!!

NOT TO DIS YA BUT,,,,,YEAH TYHIS THREAD IS WAKK AS FUCK !

ILL BET HE DONT GET NO BIDS OVER OVER 100$ HE JUST HAVE PUT A BUY IT NOW ON FOR 100$

CUZ NONE OF THEM CANS ARE WORTH A PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKKING 3/4EMPTY AND 1/2 CANS OHH MY GAYYNESS!

BE REALISTIK!!!!!!

YEAH THERES REALLY ONLY ABOUT 200 CANS OR SO THERE.. THATS NO WAY 1000 CANS TRUST ME I GOT LIKE 300 UNUSED FLATBALL KRYLONS AND ITS BIGGER THAN THAT...

NIGGA JUST PUT THEM BITCHES IN STORAGE TILL THA COPS LEAVE!!!!!

PEACE!:D

OOHH AVOCADOS??? HAHAH ANYBODY NEED ANY AVOCADOS!

OR ANYTHING ELSE HIT ME UP

PUSNUTZ@AOL.COM

I don't think it said anything about 1000 cans, but it did say something about 1000 DOLLARS! I'm not the one selling the paint, so don't expect a response out of me.

And please don't call me "nigga". I don't speak black vernacular english.

:rolleyes:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

the best thing i ever saw on ebay was: the winner of the auction gets his ass kicked buy the dude throwing the auction! hahahahahh! i think im gonna sell one of my friends souls on there soon.

ok, my first post wasnt that nice.but honestly, i wouldnt shell out 1000 dollars for all that, no doubt there are some real gems in there, but what would i do with all the extras? i dlike to get some old paint, but i wouldnt want 15 cans of avocado, if i wisnt going to use it, why would i buy so much? i suggest someone should split this all up and sell it in individual cans or smaller lots, if i could choose a few cans and buy them, id buy them and even get them shipped. besides 1000 is way too much for me to spend at one time for paint.

WHAT Avocado, that shits for doin tags, so is the rest of it... I love finding old paint to waist on shit fills and to hawk on ebay to all the stupid yuppie kids that think its cool to paint. Half the kids that buy this shit never used the damn colors in the first place and never will, they just sit at home and nestle it, like the replacement for their teddy bear that it is. You all make me sick...

FUCK COLLECTING PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

USE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by joewelcome

MOTHERFUCKER paint is for USING not COLLECTING. what the hell is wrong with you cats?

even if i had the money i dont think i would feel right about having those....half the fun is pulling off the highway into some hick town that no one has been to in years and walking into the mom and pop hardware store thats been there since the 40s and seeing what you can find....i guess that would be work though and wouldnt carry the gusto of a quick purchase with mom and dads credit card....im happy with my paint collection because i found every can i have in it (its small but at least i didnt buy it), anyone can get a can of jungle green if theyve got the money....how much cooler is it to stumble across one durning a piss stop in alabama....find and trade suckers....i guess these are the same kids that buy flicks on ebay.....

Re: FO REAL!!!!!

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

NOT TO DIS YA BUT,,,,,YEAH TYHIS THREAD IS WAKK AS FUCK !

ILL BET HE DONT GET NO BIDS OVER OVER 100$ HE JUST HAVE PUT A BUY IT NOW ON FOR 100$

CUZ NONE OF THEM CANS ARE WORTH A PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKKING 3/4EMPTY AND 1/2 CANS OHH MY GAYYNESS!

BE REALISTIK!!!!!!

YEAH THERES REALLY ONLY ABOUT 200 CANS OR SO THERE.. THATS NO WAY 1000 CANS TRUST ME I GOT LIKE 300 UNUSED FLATBALL KRYLONS AND ITS BIGGER THAN THAT...

NIGGA JUST PUT THEM BITCHES IN STORAGE TILL THA COPS LEAVE!!!!!

PEACE!:D

OOHH AVOCADOS??? HAHAH ANYBODY NEED ANY AVOCADOS!

OR ANYTHING ELSE HIT ME UP

PUSNUTZ@AOL.COM

"not to dis, but..."

are you for real? cut your internet service and spend it on an education.

Archived