IM FUCKIN TRIPPIN!!!1!1

ANALPUDDING

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW..

I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS SLEEPING FOR 20+ HOURS LAST NIGHT.

HERES WHAT HAPPEDNED...CRIB NOTES STEEZE...

MONDAY:

-i was ridin to this bitches house, it was like 9:00. my friend calls me says that theres a party so i sent a txt to the bitch that my tire went flat so i would have to beat it up another time.

-made it to teh partyz, as soon as i walkin that bitch i get handed a colt 40, and i downed like 1/2, then and there.

-drank,drank and drank....smoked a few blizzies too.

YESTERDAY:

stayed up all night, and skated the next day after i left the party. now im on /no sleep and /no foodz. i get home at like 5 pm yesterday. roll up a J make a big egg sandwitch/omellette fusion.

-ate.smoked. went to bed at like 6.

BACK TO TODAY:

i wake up, thinkin its like 10 oclock or whatever. but i ge a call from Sunday, and i was like wait, i thought you guys open at 12? i banged on him(hung up) and proceeded to my morning ritual. shit. eat. brush teeth. check mah mayl. shower. and so forth. i look at my phone and it say 7:00 pm, and im like that aint rite, so i go to change the time, when the 7oclock new comes on and it all just hits me..

it was so weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic