Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANALPUDDING

IM FUCKIN TRIPPIN!!!1!1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW..

I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS SLEEPING FOR 20+ HOURS LAST NIGHT.

HERES WHAT HAPPEDNED...CRIB NOTES STEEZE...

MONDAY:

-i was ridin to this bitches house, it was like 9:00. my friend calls me says that theres a party so i sent a txt to the bitch that my tire went flat so i would have to beat it up another time.

-made it to teh partyz, as soon as i walkin that bitch i get handed a colt 40, and i downed like 1/2, then and there.

-drank,drank and drank....smoked a few blizzies too.

YESTERDAY:

stayed up all night, and skated the next day after i left the party. now im on /no sleep and /no foodz. i get home at like 5 pm yesterday. roll up a J make a big egg sandwitch/omellette fusion.

-ate.smoked. went to bed at like 6.

BACK TO TODAY:

i wake up, thinkin its like 10 oclock or whatever. but i ge a call from Sunday, and i was like wait, i thought you guys open at 12? i banged on him(hung up) and proceeded to my morning ritual. shit. eat. brush teeth. check mah mayl. shower. and so forth. i look at my phone and it say 7:00 pm, and im like that aint rite, so i go to change the time, when the 7oclock new comes on and it all just hits me..

it was so weird.

You didn't believe your clock so you went to change the time, rather than assume the clock was correct? You're either retarded or living with some extremely untrustworthy people.

WELL CUZ I DROP MY PHONE ALOT AND SOMETIMES IT FUCKS UIP AND SHIT GETS CHANGED W/O MY KNOWLEDGE . SO YEA, I THOUGHT IT WAS WRONG.

^^THE SECOND HALF OF THAT SENTENCE TOO.

how could you had slept for 20+ hours last night if a night only has 12 hours? are you in alaska?

think about it, i went to bed at 6pm last night, i woke up at 5-6 pm today, thats 20+ hours, man. gey ur m@+h 5k1ll5 up

think about it, i went to bed at 6pm last night, i woke up at 5-6 pm today, thats 20+ hours, man. gey ur m@+h 5k1ll5 up

no . you think about it, a night is not 20 hours long.

yeah, usually when i say i bang something im talking about a womans vagina.

or in ANALPUDDINGS case a mans anus.

/hes the homo

fine a night isnt 20 hrs long, but thats how long i was asleep for. and thats the matter of discussion.

nigga

huh?

banged on him= hung up.

its teh sl@n95 in my area.

for example...

"Dat bitch went on for like 20 minute talkin about how she needs to go get her nails done, n i got sick of her, so i banged on dat bitch"

ITS FUCKING SEMANTICS! REALY, WHO CARES?!

how many fuken threads are you going to post? Get them off Your "TO DO List" and add "go to the retirement Home"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now