new hawaii thread of old and new

deceponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew you saw it because I saw the old post when you put the other picture up. That was pretty gay of you, but we can forget about all that. When I saw that post I drove down there because I thought for sure you went over the Buddha piece. I was suprised you hadn't. I had just gone over your shit in retalliation, in the Keolu ditch. What was all the problems about to begin with? I was just pissed cause you started going over my landmarks. I have no idea why you were doing it. Anyway, it's cool now, but I still have a few spots to reclaim. So don't let it get to you when I take them back, I 'm not trying to start anything, it's just that those are my landmarks. Thanks again for the computer help. Peace RECK. OERA HJG UK

Most of those were done this year. The bus is a couple years old, it was right on Kam highway in Kahuku. The train was done right outside of the city of Sante Fe, believe it or not. I did about six or seven that day, but for some reason my friend chose that flick among much better trains of mine, from that day. Whatever though, I've got at least 20 trains running, mostly in the northwest, one whole car from '98 is still around. The one of 3 HJGs in a row is a bomb from SF this year, we went and did a little bombing for two days, then some piecing in Humboldt County. thanks for the positive replys, I never thought they'd come. And the last one is VERY visible from the H-1. I don't want to get too specific though. And, by the way, theres a nice SELO piece next to it. Let's all just quit with the shit talk and cocentrate on the art and the destruction. ROCK ON.

Now somebody needs to put some LE GUN stuff up on here.

Does anyone know what's up with the Hawaii graff site? I saw that thread a while back, is it on yet? If not, does anyone know anything about it. Tropical Cancer was a good one, I dunno what happened with that, but I'd like to get my hands on some of the flicks they had on there. They had some of my old ones. Also, I'd like to get in touch with the Hawaiian Knights guy, I know he has some good old ones of mine. If anyone has old HJG pictures I got good shit to trade. I'm trying to get some of the really old ones, between 1993 and 1998 I never took any pictures, and I regret it. So if you got 'em, hook it up!

Guest High_Skills

yo i don't get it, why you fools talking shit?? i think these heads that get up in Hawaii are dope, i never see anyone with styles like them. i think you all are just talking shit cuz your jealous!!

Guest uncle-boy

Who's talking shit? Everything has been cleared up, and what's up with all the irritating "word"s? All the posts for HJG have been positive. I may have not loved all of them but i did give props to the ones i did like. Stop trying to start shit.

Guest skcum pfhukr

constipation

beamr trailr good...atak te! nuts...hjg props...bean dope hb good

i heard lf went over te and when i looked there was te over lf...

kwik response.:D krak rips frum tha bong...liquor then acid...get all fuked up and wonder through town [on foot of course]at like midnight

till dawn catch tags and yell and scream no one fuks with you.666

Archived