Weird/Unique houses.

*PROTOCOL*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird is the Winchester House in San Jose:

"In 1884, a wealthy widow named Sarah L. Winchester began a construction project of such magnitude that it was to occupy the lives of carpenters and craftsmen until her death thirty-eight years later. The Victorian mansion, designed and built by the Winchester Rifle heiress, is filled with so many unexplained oddities, that it has come to be known as the Winchester Mystery House.

Sarah Winchester built a home that is an architectural marvel. Unlike most homes of its era, this 160-room Victorian mansion had modern heating and sewer systems, gas lights that operated by pressing a button, three working elevators, and 47 fireplaces. From rambling roofs and exquisite hand inlaid parquet floors to the gold and silver chandeliers and Tiffany art glass windows, you will be impressed by the staggering amount of creativity, energy, and expense poured into each and every detail."

winchestermysteryhouse.com

i used to live in a really dope 8 sided house with a loft and ocean views (got to see nuclear subs, crusie ships, and barges going to seattle., but it wasnt mine. whole west facing half of the house was glass and it had a ladder to a crows nest on the top.

my current digs arnt as nice as the stuff in this thread but i guess they still kinda funky.

done.jpg

roadpig those round things in the trees are soooo nice. i been in one before that was 4 of them connected togather, a living pod, a kitchen pod, a bathroom pod (with shower) and a bedroom pod. was super cool but they are really expensive.

• 11 years later...

Archived