KOZER TKO AE KUV

Luigi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes been around since the mid1990's! toy just dont know!:rolleyes:

daaammnnn.my bad.i wasnt aware he was around this long.damn homes,you dont have to get all bent.along time is early 80's and before that till present is along time to me.granted not many writers have been around and still rocking since the mid 90's...what i ment was as hard and long as he has been crushing denver,he came along way. Either way koze handles business and thats the botom line.

no shit. I know how far my stuff gets spread out on here.

I thought of a few KOZE flicks that I didnt see on here already.

Just let me bump him,

for giving me so much to flick through all the years.

Peace.

well go ahead and post em up when you getta chance

what do you right? so i can tell if what i said is true. im not bent and i didnt say he was old school

almost all these flicks are from the years 2000's so if dint no now u no.

i never said he was "old school" either.i dig his stuff and all i stated was that i thought he came along way in the short time that he has been handling denver harder than anyone.what do i write?thats irrelevant.you said what you said and your ego wouldnt allow you to take back what you said so it doesnt matter who i am...not that i care if you did take it back or not.your opinion nor does mine matter in this world....and thanks for the info.i did know.bickering about this is silly.

i never said he was "old school" either.i dig his stuff and all i stated was that i thought he came along way in the short time that he has been handling denver harder than anyone.what do i write?thats irrelevant.you said what you said and your ego wouldnt allow you to take back what you said so it doesnt matter who i am...not that i care if you did take it back or not.your opinion nor does mine matter in this world....and thanks for the info.i did know.bickering about this is silly.

dont be nerd. i just want to know what you write to see if your a toy are not, like i said toys dont know, and i want to test that theory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i write VOICE ONE AND BEEN AT IT SINCE 89' and my peers have bestowed mad respect to the point of calling me king, i dont believe that is true, its that i dont stop, i just steady rock, that i know .another thing i know is what a toy writer is because i went threw that stage for many years so im not mad at cha just want to test you.

if you want to be real , then theres no need for any comment at all and you wouldnt be on here, me i figure id geek out on some geeks, since i,ve known KING KOZE nearly the whole time hes been writing

andi thought i'd let you know that he hasnt just come outa no where, hes been doing it, and its been

a huge amounts of work even before TKO get to where hes at, and thats why your so impressed .

dont fail.