Howard Stern Fans

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea,robin is deffinantly a cuntface,but she adds a certain part of the show, and it wouldn't be the same without her.Plus she has been on the show for 25+ years.

yeah right you!

Sal is Hilarious!

the shit hes going thru with his wife??

did you hear the argument he had with Gary about him not having any balls, then Sal just shut him down.

my antenna's broken so i haven't been listening to howard, but i've been fucking w/ O&A again on the way to work and i realized they still suck. content wise they're great, but those two fucking idiots and norton never seemed to grasp repeating what they're doing bit wise, what they just talked about when they come back to something so that people driving or commuting who happen to tune in randomly can follow the show. they're also horrible at filling in the listener of what's going on in the studio that only they can see. howard's got a much better grasp on that type of shit.

fucking opie was reading an article this morning when louis CK was in the studio and it was like listening to a 4th grader "who's special". how many millions does it take to realize you shouldn't be reading on air?

something bothering me:

The slack Stern cut Robin after he found out she had broken up with Mister X almost a year ago without telling anyone, compared with the shit he gave artie during the Dana break up & the blow up over the chick who likes fat guys. Stern never really pushes issues with Robin like Artie or Fred (not comparing them to SAL and the rest of the crew). Discuss

I think its cuz him and robin are so tight after so long, although progressivly robin just seems to be a rich uptight cunt who loves colonics.

Also who thinks fred is the best part of the show, when he does talk its hilarious, and his sound effects make or break a show with boring content.

And they should make private parts 2. Privater parts.