Howard Stern Fans

2Blazzed

I know i can't be the only one.I am and have been a superfan for years.I usually record the show live, and then play it when i get home from work, That way i can fast foward the breaks or slow parts (like bon jovi's interview yesterday)So where are all my fellow stern fans.Stand up and be proud of being a fan of the greatest show of all time

o yeah

I'm Darth Nihilus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show would be better if Robyn would just shut the fuck up!

She ruins the show for me with her squealy voice, constant giggling, and attempts at humor by rewording and rusing a joke someone says right before her.

I guess Howard surrounds himself with hacks to make himself look better, but everybody has to go, except for Artie when he's shitfaced.

Nah he announced he wasnt going anywhere 2 weeks ago,He has since seen dr. ablow (the psychiatrist) and ins't going anywhere.

Artie getting on high pitch mike yesterday was probably one of the funniest moments in awhile.How the fuck do you go to disney world by yourself (at 27 years old) for a week?!

cabbie was on opie and anthony this morning saying he has a sex tape of howard and some woman, who may or may not be famous. it was pparently taken on a hidden camera without his knowledge. it was also taken during the time between his dovorce and relationship with beth. it'll be interesting to see if he really does have this tape or what. o&a were trying to negotiate with cabbie to ge a glimpse of the tape to see if it appears authentic.

cabbie also said he will never go on the stern show again.

stern is good. o&a are good.

also, if you don't own artie's "it's the whiskey talking," youre lame. buy it. now.

That show would be better if Robyn would just shut the fuck up!

She ruins the show for me with her squealy voice, constant giggling, and attempts at humor by rewording and rusing a joke someone says right before her.

I guess Howard surrounds himself with hacks to make himself look better, but everybody has to go, except for Artie when he's shitfaced.

Yea,robin is deffinantly a cuntface,but she adds a certain part of the show, and it wouldn't be the same without her.Plus she has been on the show for 25+ years.

cabbie was on opie and anthony this morning saying he has a sex tape of howard and some woman, who may or may not be famous. it was pparently taken on a hidden camera without his knowledge. it was also taken during the time between his dovorce and relationship with beth. it'll be interesting to see if he really does have this tape or what. o&a were trying to negotiate with cabbie to ge a glimpse of the tape to see if it appears authentic.

cabbie also said he will never go on the stern show again.

stern is good. o&a are good.

Cabbie is the biggest piece of scum.Howard built his career,found his long lost mother for him,Gave him unimaginable amounts of money and prizes,and when cabbie got out of jail (for tax evasion,because he didnt pay taxes on any of the money he ever made on the show,and it was he himself who exposed that to the i.r.s. because he talked about it on the show) howard held a telethon for "cabbie's out of jail" and gave all proceeds to him.And then the last time cabbie was on the show,They were making fun of him because he was fat, when he was trying to plug some weight loss pill. And now cabbie has the audacity to turn on howard, try to sue him for millions,and then slander his name.He will never make it anywhere, and will eventually fade to black

cabbie was funny on o&a saying he was never "cabbie from the stern show" and he was always "cabbie from krock." even opie said he doesnt trust cabbie since its obvious he was a stern guy and totally tried to use the show to jumpstart whatever kind of career he had/has.

i think someone alluded or said it eralier though too that stern uses people. thats for sure and he def used a drugged up cabbie for shits and giggles for the shows purpose. he never really brings up his own family but is the 1st to talk about the other dudes wives and such. stern is still a king though. hes just a scumbag with an agenda much liek rush limbaugh or any other "talking head" on the radio.

I know i can't be the only one.I am and have been a superfan for years.I usually record the show live, and then play it when i get home from work, That way i can fast foward the breaks or slow parts (like bon jovi's interview yesterday)So where are all my fellow stern fans.Stand up and be proud of being a fan of the greatest show of all time

o yeah

I'm Darth Nihilus

"yeah, i think my brothers crazy, he thinks hes a star wars character."

:puts phone up to soundboard:

lady: hello, whats your name?

Darth Nihilus.

lady: whats your REal name?

Darth Nihilus.

and it goes on for like 4 minutes