Public arrest records

miracle idiot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check the website of the agency that arrested you. Sheriff's office, city police, mall security guard?

The sheriff's department here has a website that you can look at and see whos been arrested and on what charges. Complete with mugshots. Very amusing when you find out your friends have been arrested and you go check the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So I went ahead and did a background check on myself.

And apparently I have a guilty conviction for a case that I clearly remember beating in 94.

It also says that I had 5 years probation as a result.

That's funny, I sure as fuck never reported.

So how come my phantom P.O. never came to get me?

Because it never happened?

WTF??

I know here you can call the sherrifs office 24/7 and check anyones arrest, bond, time of expected release, and probably some other shit I never had to ask about...

County court clerk for court hearings

and http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/ does a full check on anyone for any reason in my great state for like 30 bucks. If your state has a similar organization go for that

wtf?

I am quite a slow developer and I have found that I enjoy looking at other guys' penises. I get sexually aroused when I see guys' penises. I think that I am gay but the society in which I live would not accept that. I also enjoy getting with girls. Am I gay, Bisexual or what? What should I do?

/nohomo

And apparently I have a guilty conviction for a case that I clearly remember beating in 94.

WTF??

Whered you go?

WTF??

same shit happened to me, i got a background check for a job, almost ran outta ink printin it, and i was lookin at the last page and saw felony obstructing judiciary commision. looked it up and it means u made threats to a witness... first off, i aint never been in front of a jury. been to circuit court (felony shit), but never took it to trial... yeah, i copped out... fuck it! im in the process of gettin this shit off. last thing i need is another felony!!

get a lawyer and arrange for terms of your surrender. Thats really the only way to go about it. Its a lot better on you than if you just get caught randomly - you can avoid having to post bond on your warrant if you arrange for your surrender. If you just march into the courthouse you wont get the same deal.

How would somebody go about clearing that shit up?

those third party sites are notoriously innacurate, but cheap so they get used a lot. I would think pretty much the only way to get it cleared up would be to contact the company, and if its a state govt check then you would probably have to get a lawyer aND petition for expungement...

which is stupid because the shit never happened and technically shouldnt need to be expunged...

but you know what they say, once your in the system....

get a lawyer and arrange for terms of your surrender. Thats really the only way to go about it. Its a lot better on you than if you just get caught randomly - you can avoid having to post bond on your warrant if you arrange for your surrender. If you just march into the courthouse you wont get the same deal.

Nah, my warrants arent for the shit that I'm talking about.

They're for other shit.

I'm not trying to get caught up for a good while just to clean up this other shit.