Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

Abstracts

i don't understand why anyone fucks fat bitches, but some dudes love it.

due to the boredom that ensues with a lazy sunday i went lurking in my basement and found a painting i did for me mum back in the 6th grade, this was my first attempt at abastract painting..i hated it,but my art teacher and my mom loved it. lol i think it's because im just a boring guy.

2002884128138681697_rs.jpg

i still think it sucks, my mom still loves it.

newman.bei.jpg

I woudnt click the link unless your into getting bored or put off by alot of Art talk, but for crooked or others you might enjoy.

Just ran across that and couldn't not post that image it kinda memorized me.

d111223.gif

Link

T;6184372']2323824488_28cfaca2dd_b.jpg

just fucking how???...i like abstract work even tho cant do it myself..but god fuckin dammit..i seen this made me wanna bust a nut in my pants. that type of work gives me Motivation..thats what i get when i see it.

Here's a new one I just did. I've been kinda' going more angular lately as opposed to the swirly, flowing paths. Not sure how I feel about it.

l_eddc9d6dabcfb3cf6fb2529df152b148.jpg

I like it, I'm not one to critique abstract art but I think the last white line really frees up the angle type lines in a way.

i read that art blog bullshit.

i couldnt figure out if they were talking about painting, or giving dudes blow jobs. that's how gay it was.

no thanks.

i read that art blog bullshit.

i couldnt figure out if they were talking about painting, or giving dudes blow jobs. that's how gay it was.

no thanks.

Yeah. I know that just because I'm majoring in philosophy it doesn't make me an absolute authority, but what's going on with that page is all sorts of crap. It treats art as some form that's adherent to some inherent and common definition, while it's just some odd character forcing some objective stance on it. I'm all for using philosophy as a tool for understanding and exercising one's reason, but dumping high flying terms on everything that exists is just a complete waste of time. I realize there's a place for criticism in art in terms of historical context and its relationship to culture, etc. but to explain and define in such a particularly obtuse way just ends up moving everyone away from the initial point of looking at art in the first place.

Yoon LEE

Probably one of the Illest Line Movements i've seen in a minute this alone make me respect dudes work. The rest is a bit over the top but this one pic is nice.

Subatomic-Verve-7.jpg

intro.jpg

leeyoon_jfk_2.jpg

push-web.jpg

Detail of above Piece

push-detail-web1.jpg

Installation1.jpg

thoughs are really great

i like the detail shot makes you go oh damn

Yeah. I know that just because I'm majoring in philosophy it doesn't make me an absolute authority, but what's going on with that page is all sorts of crap. It treats art as some form that's adherent to some inherent and common definition, while it's just some odd character forcing some objective stance on it. I'm all for using philosophy as a tool for understanding and exercising one's reason, but dumping high flying terms on everything that exists is just a complete waste of time. I realize there's a place for criticism in art in terms of historical context and its relationship to culture, etc. but to explain and define in such a particularly obtuse way just ends up moving everyone away from the initial point of looking at art in the first place.
bumping this, just because of all the symbols on this dudes name...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now