WORD FALL THE FUCK BACK

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doods, i think the only thing bf's cared about was the internet carrying over into the real world, and how dorky it is. i dont think she knew who dude was on 12oz. someone just pm'd her the picture, and shes like "uh...weird."

im glad basketball seasons over.

doods, i think the only thing bf's cared about was the internet carrying over into the real world, and how dorky it is. i dont think she knew who dude was on 12oz. someone just pm'd her the picture, and shes like "uh...weird."

im glad basketball seasons over.

SO WHY NOT KEEP IT PM? AND BE LIKE "YO MY MY MAN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" ETC ETC. YA DIG? THAT WHOLE SHIT WAS UNCALLED FOR IMO.

cause someone sent that picture in a pm to her, and she had no idea who sik was.

abc will watch basketball 24 hours a day. dude cant hang with watching 'march of the penguins' with morgan fucking freeman narrating for 20 minutes without falling asleep, but he can watch the kings lose for like 2 seasons straight.

if they get rid of kobe, we better be gettin a couple superstars or somethin. not no more bullshit like we got for shaq.

throw in garnett, ray allen, and a couple good backups, like camby and artest.

let's make it happen

RAY ALLEN WOULD BE A GOOD LOOK FOR THE LAKERS.

regarding bloodfart, i just think mero has had post-traumatic stress ever since that nasty girl with no panties rode the bus to his crib on a hot day, whose pussy smelled like high school locker rooms and used wrestling singlets. now whenever girls are brought up that happen to not wear panties (like blood fart), he begins to have horrific flashbacks.

457267195_0f1c696998_o.jpg

DAMN B. THESE NIGGAS ALL SHOULDA BEEN ABORTED OR CAUGHT BY A RESERVOIR TIP. SHIT IS DISGUSTING. YOU KNOW EVERY ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS FUCKED THAT BITCH. AND FORGET HER PUSSY, I BET HER ARMPITS SMELL LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT HER PUSSY AND ASS TO SMELL LIKE, WHICH IS A PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH A HOMELESS NIGGA IN IT WHO SHIT ON HIMSELF BEFORE HE DIED (LAST WEEK). THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THAT SCARES PARENTS...I FEEL LIKE FINDING OUT THESE NIGGAS PARENTS INFO AND CALLIN THEM ALL UP LIKE "YO CAN YOU GIVE ME A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU RAISED YOUR SON SO I CAN DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE"...LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THESE MUTHAFUCKAS PARENTS LOOK AT EACHOTHER AND ARE LIKE "NAH FUCK THAT, ITS YOUR FAULT" EXCEPT WE ALL KNOW WHO'S FAULT IT REALLY IS, MARLBOROS, ALCOHOL, AND GLASS. HOW APPROPRIATE THAT THESE NIGGAS WORSHIP A BUNCH OF WHITE CLOWNS, CUZ THATS EXACTLY WHAT THESE FUCKING HERBS ARE.

l_ebd79bd2a3682c439117ae1075b08221.jpg

IM GONNA START A TOUR GROUP THAT DROPS NIGGAS LIKE THIS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA BUTT ASS NAKED WITH A BAG FULL OF SANDWICHES. I'D LOVE FOR BEEZY TO HOLD THIS NIGGA UP BY THE HAIR WHILE I ROUNDHOUSE HIM IN THE FACE FOR 3 HOURS. THEN ID FUCK THAT ASIAN BITCH IN FRONT OF HIM CUZ I KNOW HE'S BEEN WANTING TO SMASH THAT SINCE 3RD GRADE AND THE CLOSEST HE EVER GOT WAS A GRADUATION PICTURE WHERE HE CAN KINDA IMAGINE WHAT HER TITS LOOK LIKE.