WORD FALL THE FUCK BACK

DA KID MERO

ON MY NIGGA DRUNK B. YALL NIGGAS IS FUCKING CORNS AND AINT NOBODY EXCEPT A HANDFULLA YALL SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER. BE REAL MY DUDE NOBODY IN HERE GETTIN THEY DOOR KICKED DOWN AND IF YOU ARE GET A FUCKIN PAID LAWYER YOU BROKE MUTHAFUCKAS, YOU AINT DOING A DAY OF TIME IF YOU GOT A REAL LAWYER. I KNOW A COUPLE OF MY NIGGAS ON HERE KNOW WHATS GOIN ON, AND MY NIGGA DAO IS ONE OF EM. HE CAME TO THE HOOD ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND NIGGAS GOT IT POPPIN. WHATEVER VIBE HE GIVES OFF ON THIS IS WHATEVER CUZ THE NIGGA IS COSIGNABLE IN REALITY. STOP RIFFING ABOUT A TAG ON A DUMPSTER B. NIGGAS BE BLOWING THEY OWN SPOTS THEN COMPLAININ ABOUT IT. PERSONALLY IF I WAS HIM I WOULD GIVE THIS BITCH A BUCK50 FOR MAKIN AN ISSUE OUT OF IT (AND BLOWIN ME UP). YOU AINT FEELIN IT? GO GET IT AND SPLASH IT. I CAN UNDERSTAND A NIGGA LIKE SINCE (FREE SINCE!) GETTING UPSET ABOUT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS, BUT WHO IS YOU? REALLY? TAKE A STICK AND DRINK A BEER. YOU WANT NIGGAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT CUZ YOU PUT IT ON THE P.A. I WISH NIGGAS COULD JUST BE REAL ABOUT THEY SHIT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE THEY DONT WANT NIGGAS TO KNOW THEY WRITE. EVERYBODY WANT THAT FAME AND NIGGAS WILL DO WHATEVER TO GET IT, EVEN IF ITS SOME CORNY SHIT LIKE THAT. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY AND THE SHIT AINT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION B EAT A FUCKIN DICK. ON A SIDE NOTE,

KOBE IS COMING TO THE KNICKS B, MARK MY WORDS, THEY GONNA THROW THE LAKERS SOME PICKS, FRANCIS, COLLINS, BALKMAN, AND MAYBE LEE. IF I WAS LIVIN IN DREAMLAND THEY'D GET KOBE AND JERMAINE AND WIN 40 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW HOLLA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAH YOU'RE BUGGIN MY DUDE, KOBE OR LEBRON IS TAKING THAT TITLE. AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT CUZ I HATE JORDAN ALMOST AS MUCH AS REGGIE MILLER.

except kobe is a spoiled bitch and lebron is too inconsistent.

if kobe had his voice box and tear ducts removed, or lebron was on a team that didn't suck, then maybe. maybe

eres idiota, que tipo demierda hablas

LO K YO ESTOY HABLANDO, PALOMASO, ES K ESTA TIPA PUSO UNA FOTO K NI DEBIERA HABER PUESTO, Y ENTONCE SE KILLO COMO SI MI MANIN LO HIZO, PERO EL SE LO MANDO EN UN MENSAJE PRIVADO. Y SI SE HUBIERA QUEDAO ASI, (PRIVADO) NO HUBIERA PROBLEMA...ENTIENDE, CABRONSITO? SO ANTES DE PONERTE HABLAR MIERDA, MAMAGUEBASO, DEGRACIAO HIJO'E TU MALDITA MADRE, CHEQUEA LO K VA DECIR.:cool:

except kobe is a spoiled bitch and lebron is too inconsistent.

if kobe had his voice box and tear ducts removed, or lebron was on a team that didn't suck, then maybe. maybe

KOBE IS A SPOILED BITCH CUZ HE KNOWS HOW GOOD HE IS. NAME ANOTHER NIGGA IN THE NBA WHO CAN STEP ON THE COURT AND DROP 80 EFFORTLESSLY...AND LEBRON IS FINNA DO THE SAME THING WITH THE CAVS MIKE DID WITH THE BULLS. HE JUST NEEDS A GOOD BACKCOURT, (REMEMBER THE BULLS WAS TRAKA FOR A MINUTE EVEN WIT MJ.)

from what i got out of it,

something about most people on here not being from the hood, but this one dude that posts here is and he stops by in the bronx from time to time and is on some hood shit, and how blood fart made a big deal about a tag on a dumpster blowing it up looking for attention while at the same time acting like she didn't want others to know about it. and a prediction about Showbe Bryant coming to the knicks.

all i gotta say is that mitch kupchak and jerry buss are quite possibly the worst owners and general managers in the history of the nba. jason kidd and baron davis BOTH WANTED to come to the lakers to play with kobe, and those two idiots still didn't want to make the deal happen. they didn't want to spend the money. they got rid of shaq because they didn't think he was worth the money -- didn't have much to do with the kobe/shaq feud. why are they concerned about money, they should be worried about getting championships... buss is worth at least a billion. it all went downhill after jerry west left as general manager. fuck mitch cupcake. oh yeah and i seen jerry buss at lax last year walking with some chick that was like 18. she wouldn't be with an old dude unless he was owner of the lakers. he was lookin broke in some dirty stonewashed jeans. and he got off the same flight as me. i was trying to figure out why the dude is riding southwest airlines.

from what i got out of it,

something about most people on here not being from the hood, but this one dude that posts here is and he stops by in the bronx from time to time and is on some hood shit, and how blood fart made a big deal about a tag on a dumpster blowing it up looking for attention while at the same time acting like she didn't want others to know about it. and a prediction about Showbe Bryant coming to the knicks.

all i gotta say is that mitch kupchak and jerry buss are quite possibly the worst owners and general managers in the history of the nba. jason kidd and baron davis BOTH WANTED to come to the lakers to play with kobe, and those two idiots still didn't want to make the deal happen. they didn't want to spend the money. they got rid of shaq because they didn't think he was worth the money -- didn't have much to do with the kobe/shaq feud. why are they concerned about money, they should be worried about getting championships... buss is worth at least a billion. it all went downhill after jerry west left as general manager. fuck mitch cupcake. oh yeah and i seen jerry buss at lax last year walking with some chick that was like 18. she wouldn't be with an old dude unless he was owner of the lakers. he was lookin broke in some dirty stonewashed jeans. and he got off the same flight as me. i was trying to figure out why the dude is riding southwest airlines.

THAT WAS A PRETTY DECENT SUMMARY T. BUT ALL THE SUCH AND SUCH IS HOOD AND THIS AND THAT DONT REALLY GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, I JUST THINK ITS CORNY THAT SHORTY REALLY MADE THE SHIT INTO AN ISSUE LIKE SHE'S COPE JR. AND NIGGAS REALLY GIVE A FUCK WHATS POPPING WITH HER MEANSTREAKS. PLUS SHE CAME AT MY NIGGA SIDEWAYS. THE HOOD SHIT WAS JUST TO SPECIFY THAT I HAVE CHILLED AND DO CHILL WITH MONEY, WE AINT "INTERNET FRIENDS" BE REAL MY NIGGA, IT BE TAKING CENTURIES FOR NYC VANDAL SQUAD TO BUILD CASES ON NIGGAS AND DO ALL THIS OTHER SHIT AND THOSE NIGGAS GO HARD. PLUS NOBODY LOOKIN AT THAT SHIT WOULDA PUT 2 + 2 TOGETHER LIKE THAT UNTIL SHE P.A.'D THE SHIT. NIGGAS BE GASSED THEN A MUTHAFUCKA THINKING COPS IS LOOKIN FOR THEM. GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK B. YOU DONT GOT 40 BRICKS IN YOUR CRIB AND A DUMPSTER FULL OF AKS. YOU WROTE ON A TRASH CAN WITH A BIG ASS CRAYON. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

THE LAKERS NEED JESUS TO COME DOWN AND SUIT UP IF THEY WANNA WIN ANYTHING, THEY NEED TO MAKE AN ILLMATIC DEAL AND GET SOMEONE ON THAT TEAM, THEY GOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA AS A BARGAINING CHIP, ID USE KOBE TO GET SOME YOUNG TALENT. ODOM AND KWAME BROWN ALSO GOTTA STEP THE FUCK UP AND PLAY LIKE THEY SUPPOSED TO. IF THEY DID THE LAKERS WOULD HAVE A SQUAD.

NIGGA IM A KNICK FAN, WHICH MEANS IM FULLY AWARE THEY AINT WINNING NO CHAMPIONSHIP AT LEAST UNTIL THERES A "1" IN THE THIRD DIGIT OF THE YEAR. BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEY CANT BUILD THE TEAM. AND WHY THE FUCK YOU SPEAKING IN THE 3RD PERSON? YOU CANT CATCH A RAPE CASE ON THE INTERNET B RELAX.

NIGGAS BE GASSED THEN A MUTHAFUCKA THINKING COPS IS LOOKIN FOR THEM. GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK B. YOU DONT GOT 40 BRICKS IN YOUR CRIB AND A DUMPSTER FULL OF AKS. YOU WROTE ON A TRASH CAN WITH A BIG ASS CRAYON. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

hahahahahhaha. funniest shit I've read in a hot minute.