hypothetically

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but cali, he is saying that he unplugged it but left it switched on

"i unplug the kettle from the power socket, but leave the switch on."

not that it is plugged in still

which, yes, does use electricity

[[and though the daily amount of energy being used is somewhat insignificant seeming, in the long run is a DISGUSTINGLY huge amount of energy.]]

/yes hippie.

but having it unplugged takes away the power source so it only makes sense that all energy is stopped... unless there is reserve energy, which i have no clue about this shit at all in detail so there very well could be... idk, stored energy in the machine? but i seriously doubt that. i'm thinking that if it is unplugged from the socket, the energy stops coming.

if it was plugged in while the switch was on, and then unplugged without turning the switch off, there's still a good amount of electrons stored in the cord of the kettle, and as long as the switch is still turned on, those electrons still have a little push left from the outlet, so they still move freely throughout, but not for a very long time because the power source is disconnected and the energy runs out pretty quickly. however no energy is taken from your house in this process. so no. don't bother unswitching it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-2.jpg

Includes The Hit Single "Nigga I Go" and "throw some cheese on that shit"

Lil Biff fresh off the mean streets of utah

cop the album july 15th

Executive producer RUSHAWN WUAN!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NIGGA I JUST SHIT MYSELF LAUGHIN AT THIS SHIT!!!!!!

rickrossme4.jpg

i like how the second guy on the right was obviously trying to sneak out before he had to get stuck taking a picture with this tubby fucking clown. seriously, nothing says "i dont give a shit about you" like taking a picture with luggage in hand.

ps - the forefathers thing made me loller in a huge way.