Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toke_wdc

Canvas Markers?

i found out that when you stop smoking weed you're able to realize that taking 5 seconds to search for a similar topic doesnt really take that long.

What markers are best to use on canvases.....i was too lazy to fucking look for topics......

Mistake #1: Being too lazy to search

Mistake #2: TELLING everyone you were too lazy

Mistake #3: Doing this on 12oz

But, I find Deco's work well. Prismas are okay, but make sure not to use pencil, because it shows through prismas

Mistake #1: Being too lazy to search

Mistake #2: TELLING everyone you were too lazy

Mistake #3: Doing this on 12oz

But, I find Deco's work well. Prismas are okay, but make sure not to use pencil, because it shows through prismas

thank you for acually showing SOME fucking help

^^^Well what the hell were you expecting?

Show mercy. Let him live this time, I don't think he'll do it again. If he does, well, not my fault

woodcrafts, decos, permapeques, sharpie paints, elmers painters pens pretty much anything!

use fucken acrylics and brush too

For the best results, straight paint markers in general, like decos ( like I already said ). They go over all the little bumps well and fill in the places in between, making it look solid instead of the scribble look you'll get with prismas. They also go over anything underneath them

for fills on big areas..the bigger(in nib size) the pen the better basically. it gives a more even look and its quicker. ive seen some canvas's in a local shop where they have used spray paint. it looks pretty cool but its a bit to shiny for my liking.

?? Stick with paint and brush homie .

If you actually use paint and brush, I have major respect for you. If not, good joke.

except deco yellows. those suck so bad

too true.