Tonight was fuckin wild

AyeBee

hahaha..I know right, then they look at you like you're the asshole. Like it's my bad you was on some "I don't usually do this, type shit" and let me smash after some grey goose and tonics. so now you pissed you some run though bitch and the whole clique know cuz you let my nigga aaron smash after you came through my crib on some white girl bjork/stalker shit and i left and fair enough I may be the first nigga that fucked you on some drunk loser/dirtbag shit but y'know I accepted that and I used a condom. Aaron I tried to told you dog.

Yo why this white girl the other day was like "Yo dumy let's start a band up, you down" I'm like "excuse me, what you play some instruments you sing?" She's like"naw, but we should get together and practice" so I go word, let me get your number then and she's like "don't be calling me up for no sex now late night"..Oh word bitch, for real? This is what I go through my nigga, I live in the hipster part of town. My nigga Juan came through friday as what like "Wow".

yo I ain't been on this shit in a minute I needed to vent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NITE B. SHORTY AINT ALL THAT BUT ID SPREAD CHEEKS ON IT.

No doubt man...like I said, I hafta be on the search for a girl as hot as the ex. It's gunna be awhile, but hopefully the time spent looking can be fun haha

I fiunally figure dout what happeend Thrusdfa ngith! I tried callin the ex a lil whoile ago (shocker, right?) and the new boyfriend answered, guess she had left he rphone in his car

Anyways, since I had hgim on the phone for a second I decided to ask him if I beta his ass the other night (seein as I blacked out abd couldn't remeber) and he saaid no, so I guiess I justw asted outside his house for ahwile, and when he didn't show I went home and bpunched something else to break my hand open..holla!

fuck horado pablos plan growas bravo goodfellas we know, best sellas become novels.

Speakin of Pablo, lilh goem fucked thsi dude upt oday....it was a fuckin terrible fight for the first few minutes, nothing good hapepend, then he got the kid on the ground and just STOMPED TGE FUCK out fon him. The kid didnt' get up for a good 5 minutes after shit was all done...efw actuon flicks. The last inbe wa staken inebetween kicks tot he ehad, I tired 3 time snad couldnt' egt any of contact at that oint

IMG00003.JPG.ab40281c1571d73de810844087d4e71b.JPG

IMG00004.JPG.c2aa3938c97853d70f32264a2b631c1b.JPG

IMG00006.JPG.4cc10348b09b0cec11056b1ee1479b29.JPG

I can say I only kicked someone in a fight once and it's funny because I was 15/16 maybe, but the dude on the ground had already been beat. It wasn’t my fight though, it was a drunken act of a violence with some friends. The last fight I got into though... that was some jokes, dude didn’t land one punch on me, didn’t even throw a punch actually. Just got stuck, fell, stuck, stuck, stuck, stuck, stumbled, stuck in the head, crawled up steps and out the door.

oMgZ's FiiGhT sTorii3z

Hahha!

I think booting them in the guts is not as bad, but a friend of mine who is 6'2" and 100kgs who has never been in a fight in his life is notorious for coming in and kicking people when they are down like the little bitch he is. I just laugh at people like that, but at least your mate was able to get the guy to the ground on his own merits. How old are those dudes that are fighting?

Don't know if he wants the info on the net, but over 15.

I saw a friend kick this kid in his mouth before, his jaw dislocated and he was on the ground lifeless while a huge puddle of blood accumulated on the pavement, it was like a movie or some shit. Besides kicks though, I once saw the damage a hammer can do to ones face, that is nut's.

yeah i was kinda spooked when i saw that. i was fighting dude one on one and i was beating his ass against this gate and his boy tried to jump in and it turned into a rumble. dude was leaking hella hard, from what i heard he couldnt keep his balance for a few days and he got a metal plate on his head.