Hackers

MayorMeanBeans

Who are these nerds. I just went to one of the best hip hop sites on the net, and its some shit like , "w3 13r0k3 ur s3curity hahahaha ah" fucking nerds should jack off or some shit. damn.

i used to think hacking was sort of like graffiti, but without a rush at all. What's the point?

http://www.smokingsection.net is the site, i recommend it highly if it ever gets back up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got home from work, looking to read this blog. they usually hook it up with either a couple songs, or a couple albums. im all albumbased out, i usually take the smokingsection cue have. now im watching scraper bike instead of listening to something new.

all because some hacker from morocco is giggling cuz i got angry.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Who are these nerds. I just went to one of the best hip hop sites on the net, and its some shit like , "w3 13r0k3 ur s3curity hahahaha ah" fucking nerds should jack off or some shit. damn.

i used to think hacking was sort of like graffiti, but without a rush at all. What's the point?

www.smokingsection.net is the site, i recommend it highly if it ever gets back up.

|-|()LY 5|-|17 Y()|_| 4R3 4 F46 1|\| 4 |-|4LF, Y()|_| |)()|\|7 5P34|{ 73|-| L337???

Y()|_| 4R3 4 |\/|364 F46!!!!!!!L()L!!!!11111

haha. web hacking is a little retarded, but obviously someone pissed someone else off.

hacking is sort of like graffiti in that there are crews, there are "battles", there is destruction of public and private property (mostly private).

i'll tell you something really eery and similar is that there are script kiddies (kids who aren't real hackers that just use tools others have made). they fuck up the whole "game". parallel? yes, i think so.

anyhow, they fixed the site. you can go back to it and be happy.

if they didn't destroy the database, it was a friendly warning to fix that sites security, or they had a backup handy.